Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows that no matter how much they shielded their children, they still ended up with a son exploiting all FIVE of his children online, a divorced daughter living with a flamboyant gay guy (Kory, not Erik lol) and another daughter who is gay herself who left a man she was with for 8 years.
I know there is a lot of small ballinger bairns running around but its not 5 children? you mean 6?? Not sure if that makes it worse or not lmao.

Reactions: 2
Every time I see Rachel being giddy (what's up with the baby talk?) and being overly affectionate towards her girlfriend I think of Matt.

What a waste of his time.

Also, instead of Rachel getting a nose ring and extra piercings why doesn't she get her deviated septum fixed? I think it's odd that she had to be told - by a body piercer - that she has this medical condition that could affect her health. But, she is going to get Lasik instead? whatever booboo

She always had a high opinion of herself but she now has a "man hater" vibe about her. Her comment about how she no longer has male friends was questionable. Also, her T-shirt that states she "doesn't dress for boys" is ... bizarre. You should dress for yourself - not for the same gender or opposite gender.

Lol at Jessica saying the grate (for the sink) is one of the top things she doesn’t ever wanna clean 🙃 which will be on par with both the house AND car as I have never seen those clean either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't the refrigerator gifted to them by Kenmore? I heard her say they are not going to replace it ... yet. Then she looked at Christopher. What's wrong with it?

Didn't they do a rave review video on it?

This family gets a lot of freebies.

Reactions: 1
"You"? Where have I heard the word you 🤔 oh yes Rachel said you before but I suspect you already knew that.

I've never subscribed nor heard Rachel say booboo. Funny you have seeming you're not a "fan".
Correct. I am not a fan. That's why I am not CONSTANTLY defending them.

You, however, should be on their payroll (I suspect you are).

You are doing a good job silencing this thread with your asinine remarks - I'll hand you that.

They should give you a raise ;)

Now kindly duck off you mindless pleb.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Colleen showed a clip of them round Jess's house on her vlog. Those boys are alot and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Flynn, he seemed completely overwhelmed.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't the refrigerator gifted to them by Kenmore? I heard her say they are not going to replace it ... yet. Then she looked at Christopher. What's wrong with it?

Didn't they do a rave review video on it?

This family gets a lot of freebies.
How is it she is shocked that insurance isn’t going to just replace everything like she thought?! If it wasn’t damaged why would they replace it??

Reactions: 4
Just seen Jessicas latest pic, is it normal for a babys teeth to come in with that much of a gap?

She's been reading some posts 👀👀👀 but Jessica if you're reading this, when you're teenagers eat from portion plates and take on parental responsibilities it is a bit "wrong". Let them gain regular social skills from school or day care instead of directly from their siblings

Attachments

• Heart
Just watched the Easter vlog, one thing I alway notice is Colleen is always doing things for Christopher and Jessica’s kids, but they never do tit for Flynn or Colleen! Also whenever Jessica is at Colleens house she’s always sat on the couch, doesn’t get involved with the kids! Jessica and Christopher never seem to spend much on the kids cos they know granny and Colleen will fork out something nice for them!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the Easter vlog, one thing I alway notice is Colleen is always doing things for Christopher and Jessica’s kids, but they never do tit for Flynn or Colleen! Also whenever Jessica is at Colleens house she’s always sat on the couch, doesn’t get involved with the kids! Jessica and Christopher never seem to spend much on the kids cos they know granny and Colleen will fork out something nice for them!
They know Colleen enjoys hosting and putting in the effort to make things really special, that they probably just rely on her hosting every big event now. Obviously she's got the nice house and space for everyone too.
To be fair they are in a rental house at the moment & not sure where it's located so might be out of the way for everyone to get to. I'm surprised Chris and Jessica don't just drop the kids and leave them to it... as they don't really get involved. 😂

Sorry to harper on about the bloody sustainable wrapping muslin cloths at Christmas… but Jessica gave one of her infamous speeches about “doing their bit for the environment and wrapping in muslin cloths” then buys plastic wrapped toot toys for their Easter egg hunt. Oh alongside their kids drawing their bunny pictures on separate sheets of paper. Make that make sense! Yes paper is recyclable but so is wrapping paper.

They know Colleen enjoys hosting and putting in the effort to make things really special, that they probably just rely on her hosting every big event now. Obviously she's got the nice house and space for everyone too.
To be fair they are in a rental house at the moment & not sure where it's located so might be out of the way for everyone to get to. I'm surprised Chris and Jessica don't just drop the kids and leave them to it... as they don't really get involved. 😂
Jessica always sits her fat arse on the couch. Chris is always filming (got to make the family's income). What I think is really sad is that Luke features heavily in vlogs because Chris is trying to give him the extra support and attention that he needs, while he's doing the vlogging. Clearly he needed some support and encouragement during the Easter egg hunt - why could Jessica not do that? She hasn't bonded well with Luke, and Chris (for all his faults) is run ragged trying his best to give Luke what he needs.

Why did Rachel act like a hormonal teenager when she got her tit mug? The woman is 32 and she has had them attached to her body her whole life :LOL: How she gets OVERLY giddy over her new found homosexuality is a bit much. ... Her baby talk makes me cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.