Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Rachel act like a hormonal teenager when she got her tit mug? The woman is 32 and she has had them attached to her body her whole life :LOL: How she gets OVERLY giddy over her new found homosexuality is a bit much. ... Her baby talk makes me cringe.
At the moment I think she's the least problematic of the Ballinger masses.

I'd like to see more of her home office build though. How did Rachel & Chris wind up so handy when Colleen is... well Colleen.

Reactions: 1
At the moment I think she's the least problematic of the Ballinger masses.

I'd like to see more of her home office build though. How did Rachel & Chris wind up so handy when Colleen is... well Colleen.
What? You're not impressed with her crafty Christmas ornaments? 😆 C'mon that's SKILL :ROFLMAO:

What? You're not impressed with her crafty Christmas ornaments? 😆 C'mon that's SKILL :ROFLMAO:
I quite enjoyed Colleen does cooking at the start of lockdown. That was part of her vlogs that had legs. Sadly it saw the rest of her output, got up and thought duck this I'm off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My youngest is a fan of these guys so they pop up on my TV a lot! As youtube families go I don't mind them for my daughter to watch as they are very PG, although Bailey & Parker I find extremely over the top. I'm a Jacob & Duncan fan personally but I cannot bare seeing Duncan in that snowman onesie anymore. I cant believe they take him out in public in it! He clearly loves it but it needs to only be worn around the house. I also cringe at the printed t-shirt Bailey, Jacob & Parker often wear as well. Although atleast they aren't head to toe in designer gear like DVG which gives my kids the idea they can be the same & just chuck a pair of balenciagas on for school 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
My youngest is a fan of these guys so they pop up on my TV a lot! As youtube families go I don't mind them for my daughter to watch as they are very PG, although Bailey & Parker I find extremely over the top. I'm a Jacob & Duncan fan personally but I cannot bare seeing Duncan in that snowman onesie anymore. I cant believe they take him out in public in it! He clearly loves it but it needs to only be worn around the house. I also cringe at the printed t-shirt Bailey, Jacob & Parker often wear as well. Although atleast they aren't head to toe in designer gear like DVG which gives my kids the idea they can be the same & just chuck a pair of balenciagas on for school 🙈😂
omg yes the snowman onesie lol

Wasn't the refrigerator gifted to them by Kenmore? I heard her say they are not going to replace it ... yet. Then she looked at Christopher. What's wrong with it?

Didn't they do a rave review video on it?

This family gets a lot of freebies.
It probably needs a dep clean - and that's too much for Jessica. So lazy.

I love Duncan. He has this mischievous look in his eye that sets him apart from his siblings. I look forward to seeing how he turns out. IDK He seems genuinely uncomfortable with the over dramatic theatrics of his older siblings.

Who saw Rachel’s latest all things Internet podcast before it was pulled??!!
absolutely shocking opinions from Emily!!!! Rachel didn’t agree with her thankfully but I couldn’t even watch the entire thing

I listened to it, I didn’t think e emily came across badly it was more the fact how unimpressed she seemed when Rachel was voicing her opinion? Or did I miss something?

I listened to it, I didn’t think e emily came across badly it was more the fact how unimpressed she seemed when Rachel was voicing her opinion? Or did I miss something?
In my opinion she couldn’t put her personal views aside she’s very anti men IMO and she then quoted feminist group posts about the case without actually watching it,she only saw snippets herself.
She basically said the amber was a victim and her lying and her faces she pulled on the stand was because she was “nervous” due to the high profile case and that it wasn’t fair she was made into memes because she was in a high stress situation and she can’t help her face and that her dressing like JD days after he wore ceritan outifts was just a coincidence and when Rachel didn’t agree she wasn’t happy at all. Rolling her eyes
Basically the whole comment section was up in arms saying she isn’t getting that men can be victims too and just because he’s male he’s automatically guilty of stuff in her eyes even though the evidence speaks for itself AH lied and had zero evidence of physical abuse whereas JD did have photographic and audio evidence. She was an abuser.
She kept referring to the trial as a “domestic violence case” when they weren’t there for that, it was covered obviously but the case was a defamation trial, because of the affects of the OP-ED Amber wrote causing distress and loss of work to JD. When JD was a victim is silence and AH wrote the OP-ED it ruined JD he got the full hate on the internet and it was proven lies but it’s ok for JD to get all the hate but now it’s AH it’s wrong??
She said the case was damaging to DV victims and because of how AH was treated that It would stop DV victims coming forward due to the hate AH got.
Many many DV survivors were going mad at her in the comment section because she was making very bold statements without watching the trial. JD was a victim of DV she was saying they were both abusive.
She worded it badly I don’t think she’s a bad person in my opinion but they are very anti men I’ve found however Rachel was actually very well spoken and said her views which tbh was against her friends views and I applaud her for that.

Well said to the poster above.on explaining it! I think half the problem was she hadnt actually watched much of it! Considering how much she researches everything she let herself down with this and I can see why people kicked off about it

Reactions: 2
In my opinion she couldn’t put her personal views aside she’s very anti men IMO and she then quoted feminist group posts about the case without actually watching it,she only saw snippets herself.
She basically said the amber was a victim and her lying and her faces she pulled on the stand was because she was “nervous” due to the high profile case and that it wasn’t fair she was made into memes because she was in a high stress situation and she can’t help her face and that her dressing like JD days after he wore ceritan outifts was just a coincidence and when Rachel didn’t agree she wasn’t happy at all. Rolling her eyes
Basically the whole comment section was up in arms saying she isn’t getting that men can be victims too and just because he’s male he’s automatically guilty of stuff in her eyes even though the evidence speaks for itself AH lied and had zero evidence of physical abuse whereas JD did have photographic and audio evidence. She was an abuser.
She kept referring to the trial as a “domestic violence case” when they weren’t there for that, it was covered obviously but the case was a defamation trial, because of the affects of the OP-ED Amber wrote causing distress and loss of work to JD. When JD was a victim is silence and AH wrote the OP-ED it ruined JD he got the full hate on the internet and it was proven lies but it’s ok for JD to get all the hate but now it’s AH it’s wrong??
She said the case was damaging to DV victims and because of how AH was treated that It would stop DV victims coming forward due to the hate AH got.
Many many DV survivors were going mad at her in the comment section because she was making very bold statements without watching the trial. JD was a victim of DV she was saying they were both abusive.
She worded it badly I don’t think she’s a bad person in my opinion but they are very anti men I’ve found however Rachel was actually very well spoken and said her views which tbh was against her friends views and I applaud her for that.
Ah great explanation. You’re totally right about how she’s so anti-men. I remember finding her insulting /mocking by saying how straight woman could ever be happy or satisfied in a straight relationship, basically straight women are kidding themselves

56D3DC4B-8A0A-4440-8649-F8C87B5A31C6.png
BFFB20BC-2824-402D-B39C-04C7625A46A1.png
4035C6B2-4E7B-4D15-AD71-24611C52D3FE.png
Emily and her explanation, I’ve got to say the cases was very daunting but not for AH she brought it all on herself who cares if she found the trial daunting? Not me!!! I’m absolutely buzzing that an abuser was put through it, not half of what she caused and done to JD I call it karma and finally a known man stood up and spoke out and hopefully this helps other men feel they can come forward! It’s ok to speak up being a man and men do suffer and justice was served.

Lovely to see the ballingers getting out and away for a bit, this literally is like Luke's first trip because of covid! But.....I watch anothet family who went to this event and it was weeks ago..so my question is how the hell are the ballingers affording to live with social media as there income if they only posting a video a couple of times a month? Do they have enough saved away they don't have to think about! People like TIHWB vlog every day to afford to not work aswell (though there spending is extreme I guess)

I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching Jessica dunk Luke in the pool. His reaction time is much slower than average toddlers. I honestly had to stop watching it. Like most children, with developmental disabilities, their response to questions and expressing themselves is delayed. You cannot trust them to inform you about hunger, pain or being scared.

Correct if I am wrong, but I don’t think I saw Bailey in that whole Great Wolf Lodge Vlog. Did she even go?

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!
They treat her as if she’s a second mother to those kids so if she didn’t go, I really hope she was just relaxing and having a quiet time somewhere where she could just be a teenager again for a little bit.

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!
The comments on the vlog as asking the same but someone says they saw a glimpse of her! Wondering if she stepping back from the camera a bit before starting school in September although on twitter Jessica said they were debating whether or not to send her after the Texas school shooting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.