Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the vlog as asking the same but someone says they saw a glimpse of her! Wondering if she stepping back from the camera a bit before starting school in September although on twitter Jessica said they were debating whether or not to send her after the Texas school shooting
I think she was looking at going to school as a way to get away from her family and have her own time. Like in the wolf lodge vlog she was probably on her own relaxing and having her own time. Maybe now with the shooting Jessica looking at it like 'oh now we have an excuse to keep her home and babysit'. Also I saw the new Christopher video, he made a "the tree house was not apart of the vlog" comment and laughed, and I think he was low-key giving a Jessica indirect 😂😂😂

Been watching this family for a while now and I just cannot understand why the kids never seem to wear proper clothes! They are always wearing what looks like pajamas. Surely they have enough money to properly clothe their kids!

Reactions: 3
Watching Rachel’s podcast and most of the comments are calling rachel out. She hired Emily as her personal assistant and moved her out to LA but is saying Emily needs to have her own appartme

Watching Rachel’s podcast and most of the comments are calling rachel out. She hired Emily as her personal assistant and moved her out to LA but is saying Emily needs to have her own appartme
Haven't watched the podcast but have read the comments! I know the plan was for her to get her own place but whether that's possible or not will depend on what Rachel is paying her! Wondering if there is some underlying resentment about the Johnny Depp podcast and having to delete it and possibly lost some subscribers

I think she was looking at going to school as a way to get away from her family and have her own time. Like in the wolf lodge vlog she was probably on her own relaxing and having her own time. Maybe now with the shooting Jessica looking at it like 'oh now we have an excuse to keep her home and babysit'. Also I saw the new Christopher video, he made a "the tree house was not apart of the vlog" comment and laughed, and I think he was low-key giving a Jessica indirect 😂😂😂
haha bailey really needs that experience. i'm currently in the middle of an argument on the ballingers latest video with someone who thinks bailey is a perfectly normal child, with plenty of real world experience, and they called me a bully for sharing my thoughts on bailey. guess i should have stuck to this forum lol. but honestly i could use somebodys help dealing with this person, they actually blamed me for the su!cide rate going up because of my supposedly "bullying" bailey smh

Been watching this family for a while now and I just cannot understand why the kids never seem to wear proper clothes! They are always wearing what looks like pajamas. Surely they have enough money to properly clothe their kids!
i know right! and poor bailey wears those massive bows the size of her head.....really makes me worry for her high school experience, even if she does end up going.

The comments on the vlog as asking the same but someone says they saw a glimpse of her! Wondering if she stepping back from the camera a bit before starting school in September although on twitter Jessica said they were debating whether or not to send her after the Texas school shooting
despite the texas events (rip to all the lives lost, they were gone way too soon) i think bailey should still go. she needs some real life experience, i'm practically her age, and we are so so different. she can't spend every day doing online classes and sitting on a couch with her little brothers, she needs to get out there!

Haven’t watched the video but it seems Duncan got covid - the title says they all did, I hope they’re all okay!

Haven’t watched the video but it seems Duncan got covid - the title says they all did, I hope they’re all okay!
Duncan and luke had symptoms at camp so they tested Duncan (as older) and was positive! Then they all caught it off each other (except faith) and sounds like Chris was the sickest.

I cannot imagine having Covid, having 6 children with Covid and having your two youngest develop ear infections - with the youngest having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics 😩 ... not to mention having your partner go to the ER, with Covid, because he cannot breathe.

Kinda makes me feel silly being in bed with a heating pad because of cramps 😆

Didn't Christopher say Jessica took Paxlovid?

Due to a lack of human pregnancy safety data, the manufacturer of Paxlovid does not recommend use in pregnancy. However, the benefits of use could outweigh the risks in some circumstances.

She sure does look pregnant.

If you are too embarrassed to tell people you are pregnant maybe you shouldn't continue to populate an already over populated world?

Didn't Christopher say Jessica took Paxlovid?

Due to a lack of human pregnancy safety data, the manufacturer of Paxlovid does not recommend use in pregnancy. However, the benefits of use could outweigh the risks in some circumstances.

She sure does look pregnant.

If you are too embarrassed to tell people you are pregnant maybe you shouldn't continue to populate an already over populated world?
The only thing that makes me think she is just fat is that she is up and out the house! When she is pregnant she normally retreats to the bed for 9 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.