Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair as long as Bailey feels happy idc if it's cringy lol. I wish I didn't have to grow up as fast as I did. Plus Jojo kind of acted the same and turned out fine so far... Lol

Hi all ... I am new to this thread. Please someone tell me I am not a heartless b!tch for cringing everytime Bailey is on. The over the top response to every question asked ... the awful singing ... her inability to wash and groom herself properly. I honestly feel so guilty for fast forwarding EVERY time she is on. I just ... can't. I feel like I am watching a season of Sister Wives and she is being groomed to become the next Ballinger breeder.

I feel badly for her / want to adopt her so she has a chance for a normal teenage life.

It would not surprise me in the least if she is wearing a Purity ring like her Aunt Rachel (maybe that's why it took her so long to come out?)
Yea I agree, it’s hard to watch her.

To be fair as long as Bailey feels happy idc if it's cringy lol. I wish I didn't have to grow up as fast as I did. Plus Jojo kind of acted the same and turned out fine so far... Lol
I don’t think it’s about Bailey being happy. She acts developmentally young, she needs to act like a what 13? Almost 14 year old? That’s not saying she needs to act like a 21 year old. But she doesn’t brush her hair, she wears mismatched clothes, her fingers have such low muscle tone…the noises and faces she makes when she’s being filmed are concerning too.

Reactions: 5
When you're 13/14 you have to wear matching clothes and brush your hair? I guess missed that memo. 🥴
Is this just for girls, or do boys have to wear matching clothes and brush their hair too?
She's beating her own drum. She's smart and will work herself out. She doesn't need to stick to some weird rules. It's not 1955. Her parents should not be putting her or any of the kids on social media, and then nobody would be picking them apart on the internet. That's the real issue here.

Reactions: 2
When you're 13/14 you have to wear matching clothes and brush your hair? I guess missed that memo. 🥴
Is this just for girls, or do boys have to wear matching clothes and brush their hair too?
She's beating her own drum. She's smart and will work herself out. She doesn't need to stick to some weird rules. It's not 1955. Her parents should not be putting her or any of the kids on social media, and then nobody would be picking them apart on the internet. That's the real issue here.
The real issue is HER parents expect HER to care for THEIR children. Why is it EXACTLY that she has to share a bedroom with her younger brother, who is cognitively impaired? Why not Jacob? It's not 1955. Why does the responsibility for care taking ALWAYS PLACED ON HER SHOULDERS? Can't he provide care? Especially since she will be going into high school and needs privacy for homework and (hopefully) REAL friends.

You would have to blind not to notice her hair is always matted and dirty? Her fingernails are constantly dirty. She is obviously missing some developmental markers if she cannot care for herself and she is menstruating. That isn't a 1955 rule > it's a HYGEINE rule.

With Christopher's health issue - and yet another new baby - no one has time for Lucas (at night) and they are placing the responsibility on Bailey's shoulders. It is the opposite of fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re not saying she shouldn’t be happy, or that there is a set of “rules” all girls should follow, but saying that because she is only constantly around little kids, no one her age, she isn’t even going to be able to cope with kids her age. I’m same age as her, and kids these days are BRUTAL. Her parents know damn well how kids her age act, yet they do nothing about it, because, well ig for views, and maybe to Jessica it makes it seem like there are more little kids in the house, and she doesn’t want Bailey to grow up, so they pretty much socially starve her, even though they know that she’ll at least eventually have to be on her own. And I know that they do those zoom meets with other homeschooled kids, but let’s be real, you can barely call that being “social”. Again, I don’t blame bailey, as much as I think she is cringe and annoying, I blame it on the parents.

No one knows if she is happy. She wants to be an actress. Everything she says and does is over the top. She looked like she was climaxing when she tried Boba and Chinese food FFS. It's like she isn't allowed to be moody or have her own opinion.

It's sad.

Reactions: 1
No one knows if she is happy.
There is no evidence she is sad either lol.

Tbh both her and Lily from Sam schuerman have curly hair that isn't being taken care of. I know because my hair looked insane growing up too! It took me till almost 18 to figure out my hair was actually curly. My mom had curly hair like her mom too. Plus it's not like she can go drive to the store herself and buy a bunch of hair products.

There is no evidence she is sad either lol.

Tbh both her and Lily from Sam schuerman have curly hair that isn't being taken care of. I know because my hair looked insane growing up too! It took me till almost 18 to figure out my hair was actually curly. My mom had curly hair like her mom too. Plus it's not like she can go drive to the store herself and buy a bunch of hair products.
It's not that she is lacking hair products ... unless you think shampoo is a "hair product" that needs a special trip to the store to purchase? The girl is DIRTY and NOT taken care of. (BTW Parker's hair is curly and does not look dirty) It's not her fault. Her parents think of her as a surrogate mother.

I am sure Christopher and Jessica didn't think they were going to have a child with developmental disabilities and/or think Christopher was going to develop a health issue. That is NO reason to allow your older children to parent younger children. It is above their pay grade. Also, my parents depended heavily on my older siblings to "parent" me and I suffered abuse as a result.

I'm sorry, I have no idea who Lily is - I don't watch the channel.

Instead of being upset that YT demonetized their videos (because their children were heavily featured in them) why not be concerned parents questioning if their decision to showcase their children is wise considering some undesirable individuals may be watching?

It's the Conservative Christian mentality of thinking your children are property not individuals. They should be used to profit from.

I cannot wait to buy the book (from one of their children) when they decide to spill the tea.

And, I agree, The Ballingers have some rabid fans. I see some of them are on this thread 😘 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
special trip to the store to purchase? The girl is DIRTY and NOT taken care of. (BTW Parker's hair is curly and does not look dirty)
My sister's hair was perfect growing up and mine looked insane (oily and frizzy etc). Curly hair is a pain till you find the right products. It can change based on seasons and locations. I don't think she is more dirty than any other kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Duncan went up to JESSICA saying he wanted to see fossils at the Natural History Museum yet it’s CHRISTOPHER that is taking him whilst riddled with hives 🙃 that’s it Jessica, you worry about the colour of your kitchen tiles above your Husbands health and well-being 👀

My sister's hair was perfect growing up and mine looked insane (oily and frizzy etc). Curly hair is a pain till you find the right products. It can change based on seasons and locations. I don't think she is more dirty than any other kid.
My sister's hair is straight. Mine is curly. My mother's hair is frizzy. My grandmother's hair is grey and frizzy. My cousin's hair is straight. My other cousin's hair is curly. But we all wash it and condition it (it's not rocket science) ... AND clean our nails! Funny how life works.

Would you like to know what texture my neighbors hair is? 😆

Gotta love these Ballinger fans! YAY! Irresponsible breeding!! Whoop! 😘

Reactions: 4
My sister's hair is straight. Mine is curly. My mother's hair is frizzy. My grandmother's hair is grey and frizzy. My cousin's hair is straight. My other cousin's hair is curly. But we all wash it and condition it (it's not rocket science) ... AND clean our nails! Funny how life works.

Would you like to know what texture my neighbors hair is? 😆

Gotta love these Ballinger fans! YAY! Irresponsible breeding!! Whoop! 😘
But thats the thing, we all get taught/learn how to look after whatever hair type and skin type we have. My sister has wavy hair, mine pin straight, my mums is curly. I have dry skin, my sisters is oily. BUT WE STILL LOOK AFTER OURSELVES! I just use way more moisturiser and much less conditioner than other family members 😂😂😂

But when (as I am sure all kids have a phase like this) we didn't want to brush our teeth... my parents explained why its so important and MADE us brush them! (not in a mean way, but shockingly they didn't want us with fillings..) Its basic hygiene! If Bailey isn't doing a basic hygiene requirement, her parents should explain why it's important and make her do it. Thats what a parents job is! To look after all the needs of your child!

but all our nails are the same, our hands are the same. Surely after living through a full blown pandemonium... she would wash her hands and clean under her nails!!

Mine is curly.
Yeah I'm sure! That's why you don't recognize people can have issuses but your hair is totally curly. 🙄
Her mother doesn't even know how to take care of her own damn hair. Of course a teenage girl that has no money to her name or car can't buy her own hair products.
My hair almost looks exactly like her's, on my freshly washed hair today because there isn't a variety of curly hair products in Asia.

I love how people claim someone is a fan just because they point out why someone's opinion isn't correct.

I've literally never subscribed to them. Good try booboo.

Screenshot_20220401-204916_Reddit.jpg

her parents should explain why it's important and make her do it.
Exactly this! Her parents should be helping her with finding the right products for her.

Yet, people on here get a boner bullying kids that are being exploited. Instead of placing blame where it belongs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I'm sure! That's why you don't recognize people can have issuses but your hair is totally curly. 🙄
Her mother doesn't even know how to take care of her own damn hair. Of course a teenage girl that has no money to her name or car can't buy her own hair products.
My hair almost looks exactly like her's, on my freshly washed hair today because there isn't a variety of curly hair products in Asia.

I love how people claim someone is a fan just because they point out why someone's opinion isn't correct.

I've literally never subscribed to them. Good try booboo.

View attachment 1164627

Exactly this! Her parents should be helping her with finding the right products for her.

Yet, people on here get a boner bullying kids that are being exploited. Instead of placing blame where it belongs.

Curious what this is about? Is baileys hygiene poor?

Yea I agree, it’s hard to watch her.

I don’t think it’s about Bailey being happy. She acts developmentally young, she needs to act like a what 13? Almost 14 year old? That’s not saying she needs to act like a 21 year old. But she doesn’t brush her hair, she wears mismatched clothes, her fingers have such low muscle tone…the noises and faces she makes when she’s being filmed are concerning too.

i agree i'm an age older than bailey but we were born in the same year, and something i learned a long time ago is that good hygeine and stuff matters so ofc im going to brush my hair....idk why you wouldn't or wouldn't want to.
i made a post like 2 pages ago about my thoughts on Bailey and on Jessica if you want to see more of my thoughts. i just believe that bailey is behind on her mental development and its scary that she's going to go to a public highschool.

Hi all ... I am new to this thread. Please someone tell me I am not a heartless b!tch for cringing everytime Bailey is on. The over the top response to every question asked ... the awful singing ... her inability to wash and groom herself properly. I honestly feel so guilty for fast forwarding EVERY time she is on. I just ... can't. I feel like I am watching a season of Sister Wives and she is being groomed to become the next Ballinger breeder.

I feel badly for her / want to adopt her so she has a chance for a normal teenage life.

It would not surprise me in the least if she is wearing a Purity ring like her Aunt Rachel (maybe that's why it took her so long to come out?)

i feel the same way, on page 45 i have a post about all my feelings on her lol if you want to go look at it. i don't want to sound mean when talking about her she's just really off

Last edited:
An opinion is neither right or wrong. It's a view or judgement formed about something, not fact.

You should be secure in yourself to allow others to have their own ... That's what this forum is all about.

Booboo? Where have I heard that before :unsure: Oh yes, Rachel uses that term of phrase. But I suspect you already knew that 😘

I think it is very odd to think when the OG Ballinger kids were little Tim and Gwen allowed them to watch Disney films that showed evil fairies, who put princesses into a deep sleep (Sleeping Beauty), and evil queens, who poison apples (Snow White), yet they were not allowed to watch Care Bears because (supposedly) they had magical powers :rolleyes:

I guess it's ok to surround your girls with misogynistic representation - whilst making them wear purity rings to Jesus - even though one of your girls was quite obviously born gay.

So glad to see you have made into the 21 century, Tim and Gwen. Tell me, was it the millions of dollars, your children are making, that changed your minds?

Reactions: 5
I think it is very odd to think when the OG Ballinger kids were little Tim and Gwen allowed them to watch Disney films that showed evil fairies, who put princesses into a deep sleep (Sleeping Beauty), and evil queens, who poison apples (Snow White), yet they were not allowed to watch Care Bears because (supposedly) they had magical powers :rolleyes:

I guess it's ok to surround your girls with misogynistic representation - whilst making them wear purity rings to Jesus - even though one of your girls was quite obviously born gay.

So glad to see you have made into the 21 century, Tim and Gwen. Tell me, was it the millions of dollars, your children are making, that changed your minds?
It just shows that no matter how much they shielded their children, they still ended up with a son exploiting all FIVE of his children online, a divorced daughter living with a flamboyant gay guy (Kory, not Erik lol) and another daughter who is gay herself who left a man she was with for 8 years.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.