Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica is so used to churning out babies and laying in bed all day that it’s normal for her to just that while Chris does anything else. Problem is, so many kids now he can’t cope. They should send them all to school so they can have a break, I don’t know how their marriage is going to survive with the way things are right now!

Reactions: 6
Jessica is so used to churning out babies and laying in bed all day that it’s normal for her to just that while Chris does anything else. Problem is, so many kids now he can’t cope. They should send them all to school so they can have a break, I don’t know how their marriage is going to survive with the way things are right now!
Having babies / being pregnant is her perfect excuse to look after herself and disengage from everything else going on. She knows Chris loves her and will do anything for her. Think the tipping point is coming! He just can't keep doing it all.

Firstly, I think it’s a bit telling that their life updates are in parts - gotta monetise your lives as much as possible, right?

Secondly, it’s clearly not allergies but that allergist will just continue to take the money. He’s stressed, and not cause of YouTube, because he does everything for everyone and gets no time to relax or sleep. Poor guy. Apparently Jessica is doing more but we’ve been watching the vlogs, we know that’s not true. She said she was tidying and she was doing a jigsaw..
Of course it's all caused because of stress - he is absolutely run ragged trying to do everything, and when he went on about Jessica doing so much, that was just total and utter nonsense (and but of course they need to monetise him talking about his health issues - as wholesome as they like to come across, they are very little different to any of the other youtube families who have sold their souls for easy money).

Reactions: 5
Of course it's all caused because of stress - he is absolutely run ragged trying to do everything, and when he went on about Jessica doing so much, that was just total and utter nonsense (and but of course they need to monetise him talking about his health issues - as wholesome as they like to come across, they are very little different to any of the other youtube families who have sold their souls for easy money).
Hence the need for the clickbaity title a la Colleen 🙄😒

Reactions: 2
Love how he has to keep referring to how much Jessica does. He either reads here or gets comments elsewhere about Jessica’s laziness. I they obviously feel like they need to prove something cause they bring it up a lot.

I think Chris should be the superhero in this situation for looking after all those kids.
She manages everything because he is doing most of the childcare, dog care, housework, vlogging, editing and earning a living.

Reactions: 1
Love how he has to keep referring to how much Jessica does. He either reads here or gets comments elsewhere about Jessica’s laziness. I they obviously feel like they need to prove something cause they bring it up a lot.
It's totally obvious that Chris is the parent doing almost everything. It's also totally obvious that he is super stressed because of it - he had shingles, now he has the hives issue. They really need to find a way to lower his stress or else he really is a risk of being the younger person who has a stress induced heart attack. Here's some suggestions for them: Re-home the dog - it was a stupid idea to get one and just adds to his workload and stress. Send Bailey, Jacob, and Parker to public school; and Duncan to pre-school. That would give him some breathing space. Hire a weekly cleaner. Chris should take a two-week holiday somewhere, just by himself.

Reactions: 11
They bought a water vacuum to vacuum up puddles in the garden to stop the dog drinking it….. are they for real? I’ve never heard something so stupid in my entire life! A vacuum to remove puddles!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They bought a water vacuum to vacuum up puddles in the garden to stop the dog drinking it….. are they for real? I’ve never heard something so stupid in my entire life! A vacuum to remove puddles!!!
The whole thing sounds nuts! Like why did so much water get underneath the floating floorboards? And why will it take "weeks" to dry? It didn't look like that much water..

Reactions: 3
The whole thing sounds nuts! Like why did so much water get underneath the floating floorboards? And why will it take "weeks" to dry? It didn't look like that much water..
Yeah, it wasn’t that bad. A normal person would mop it up, let it dry and get on with life. They probably want new flooring throughout and this is probably the cheapest way to do it so decided to claim as if they’ve had a massive flood!

What on earth!? They live in CA! I'm sure the sun will dry it 😂

• Haha
Isn't it a normal thing for dogs to drink out of puddles lol?

• Haha
And I’m just going to say it: God forbid, if something happens to Chris (because we’re all mortal), Jessica is going to have to raise 6 kids by herself and do all the work that Chris has done and earn a large income for the family. Chris better start taking time to care for himself because it’s a fact that stress kills. He’ll probably respond really well to meditation practices.

And please, No more kids.

Mine do but i don’t stop them, maybe I should?? I don’t know but they have never had any health issues
The crap that dogs put in their mouths.... no, puddles are not an issue.

But hey, apparently it rains chocolate, raisins and xylitol in California! Those puddles.... now they would be a problem

Reactions: 4
The crap that dogs put in their mouths.... no, puddles are not an issue.

But hey, apparently it rains chocolate, raisins and xylitol in California! Those puddles.... now they would be a problem
Maybe it doesn't rain enough for them to realise its just water?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.