Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems they’re sheltering their dog as much as their children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rachel posted a 'what do we call him?' about Snoop but not Blaze. There was also another video with a lab and another dog in with Snoop but again no Blaze :(

Reactions: 1
Rachel posted a 'what do we call him?' about Snoop but not Blaze. There was also another video with a lab and another dog in with Snoop but again no Blaze :(
I’d get rid of my SO if they had a problem with my dog. I’d never banish my fur baby full time to another room or re-home them. Over my dead body. I don’t know Blaze’s temperament so I don’t know if he’s aggressive or what- does anyone know? But anyway- Huge Red Flag. They’re never going to work out anyway, Rachel fell head over heels and went from 0-100 with this chick.

Reactions: 7
Just watching the latest vlog. The water didn’t look too bad really? The dashleys had a huge huge flood in their basement due to a storm and they had it sorted in a matter of days. The Ballingers seem to like to make a meal of everything.

Case in point: getting rid of puddles in the garden so the dog doesn’t drink them. What is the point? They live in California where it barely rains. What do they think people who live in actual rainy places do?!

Reactions: 4
Just watching the latest vlog. The water didn’t look too bad really? The dashleys had a huge huge flood in their basement due to a storm and they had it sorted in a matter of days. The Ballingers seem to like to make a meal of everything.

Case in point: getting rid of puddles in the garden so the dog doesn’t drink them. What is the point? They live in California where it barely rains. What do they think people who live in actual rainy places do?!
They also carry the dog to the car so it doesn't step on the ground and get sick or do stairs (I could have imagined that last bit).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also Jessica actually called herself Supermom for talking to the workmen who came to the house while Christopher was out and the kids all watched a movie.

Reactions: 3
Also Jessica actually called herself Supermom for talking to the workmen who came to the house while Christopher was out and the kids all watched a movie.
Probably because it's the first time she's had all the kids & the dog and had to do something other than sit on the sofa.

• Haha
Find it a bit weird that Jacob and Parker are eating their dinner out of small segmented plates made for toddlers. Didn’t look like enough food at all.

Find it a bit weird that Jacob and Parker are eating their dinner out of small segmented plates made for toddlers. Didn’t look like enough food at all.
They have a habit of infantilising their kids. Just look at Bailey.

Reactions: 4
They have a habit of infantilising their kids. Just look at Bailey.
I think it’s ridiculous when parents are like this. They got to grow up normal and go to school and find their own way in life and then decide to completely shelter their children from the real world.

Reactions: 2
Litterally came on here to say that, even Bailey had a pink one. Jesus!

Someone on the dogs insta has asked where Blaze is. Its all just pictures of Snoop again.

I think some people can pull those off but I don’t know if it suits her.

someone on twitter said they hope jessica has twins, hopefully not. that will not be good for christopher as he is going thru so much already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.