Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t chris and jess go to hamilton and let the grandparents watch the three youngest if they express feed Teddy? Also felt so bad for Duncan, i get why he couldn’t go but still he looked left out.
Either way if Jessica goes, Teddy will be express fed. No reason why Chris couldn't go aswell.

Reactions: 2
Why can’t chris and jess go to hamilton and let the grandparents watch the three youngest if they express feed Teddy? Also felt so bad for Duncan, i get why he couldn’t go but still he looked left out.
i felt so bad for Duncan! Very selfish gift for Jessica here.

Reactions: 1
i felt so bad for Duncan! Very selfish gift for Jessica here.
She could have picked something else to do - hundreds of options for a family day out. No reason why they can't wait to see Hamilton when Duncan is older.

There’s absolutely no denying that Chris is a fantastic Dad. Participating with Luke’s therapy, taking the kids to the dentist, assisting Jacob with his costume for Halloween too. Yet, Jessica tidies the house .. oh wait.. ok well she cooks the dinners.. oh wait… well she.. errr.. you get the point. I appreciate we don’t see every minute of the day but we DO see Chris doing a lot and Jessica just sitting on the couch, lecturing about this and that. Take advent, the kids each got their little moment yet Jessica had each kid guess what the tea phrase was - yawn - along with each of them smelling it 😒
When they met the twins, everyone jumped up when Colleen came down yet Jessica just sat there as per. And as for the sustainable wrapping.. what’s sustainable about printing 1 letter on multiple A4 pages to spell out a Christmas gift? Yes, paper is recyclable but so is most wrapping paper. Talk about practice what you preach.
There has been (quite rightly) a lot of criticism on here about Jessica not doing anything - she tweeted recently objecting to content creators being criticised - I suspect the lecturing/ talking to the camera is her 'proving' to people that she is a content creator. If they are going to vlog anyway, we just want to see some evidence of her doing as much parenting as Chris does with their 6 kids. Having number 7 would be disastrous, although I do think that she is jealous of Colleen having twins, so #7 is probably on the cards. In the past when she has appeared to be on the couch more than usual or kind of hiding in vlogs, they have been concealing that she is pregnant - how old is Teddy? Are they hiding another pregnancy already?

Reactions: 7
. In the past when she has appeared to be on the couch more than usual or kind of hiding in vlogs, they have been concealing that she is pregnant - how old is Teddy? Are they hiding another pregnancy already?
God, I hope not. Know what you mean though. She is extremely jealous of Colleen. Not only the fact she has twins but of having the newest Ballinger girl etc

Reactions: 6
God, I hope not. Know what you mean though. She is extremely jealous of Colleen. Not only the fact she has twins but of having the newest Ballinger girl etc
wouldn’t be surprised if she would get pregnant again, jessica craves attention you always catch her on the couch when anything is going on at colleen’s house.

Reactions: 3
wouldn’t be surprised if she would get pregnant again, jessica craves attention you always catch her on the couch when anything is going on at colleen’s house.
Is it possible that she used the couch & the feeding cover as a way of hiding her body from the camera? Maybe it's not just a lazy thing as a comfort thing too?

There has been (quite rightly) a lot of criticism on here about Jessica not doing anything - she tweeted recently objecting to content creators being criticised - I suspect the lecturing/ talking to the camera is her 'proving' to people that she is a content creator. If they are going to vlog anyway, we just want to see some evidence of her doing as much parenting as Chris does with their 6 kids. Having number 7 would be disastrous, although I do think that she is jealous of Colleen having twins, so #7 is probably on the cards. In the past when she has appeared to be on the couch more than usual or kind of hiding in vlogs, they have been concealing that she is pregnant - how old is Teddy? Are they hiding another pregnancy already?
i had my baby a couple of days before Teddy and I’ve just found out I’m 6 weeks pregnant (🥴) so it’s possible she is but I really think Christopher doesn’t want another. He’s constantly saying how tired he is at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Is it possible that she used the couch & the feeding cover as a way of hiding her body from the camera? Maybe it's not just a lazy thing as a comfort thing too?
I've noticed she normally uses a cushion if she doesn't have a baby..
9/10 she's on the sofa, the other times she's in bed.. :rolleyes: how anyone with so many young children can be sat down for so much time is beyond me.

I've noticed she normally uses a cushion if she doesn't have a baby..
9/10 she's on the sofa, the other times she's in bed.. :rolleyes: how anyone with so many young children can be sat down for so much time is beyond me.
Yup and they had the TV they bought for the whole family to enjoy...put up at the end of Jessica's bed! 🙄

And there was her weird comment in a vlog from her that she was growing a human, which she quickly said referred to her feeding Teddy? She may have accidentally outed her pregnancy there?

I can't imagine her being pregnant again. 5 children under the age of 5 sounds insane/chaotic!!

And there was her weird comment in a vlog from her that she was growing a human, which she quickly said referred to her feeding Teddy? She may have accidentally outed her pregnancy there?
could be but I think she just wanted the attention of everyone thinking that and her being like ‘no feeding one!’ No one has ever referred to breastfeeding as ‘growing a human’ she just wanted a moment. And probably to see how people would react if she were pregnant.

I definitely think she wanted to see how Chris would react to see if she has a chance at any more.

I can't imagine her being pregnant again. 5 children under the age of 5 sounds insane/chaotic!!
She’d only have Luke & Teddy as under 5s as no doubt Duncan would be 5 before any possible baby would arrive..

She’d only have Luke & Teddy as under 5s as no doubt Duncan would be 5 before any possible baby would arrive..
3 under 3 + 4 older children would still be a disaster though. Poor Chris appears at breaking point already.

3 under 3 + 4 older children would still be a disaster though. Poor Chris appears at breaking point already.
& throw in a large puppy and a child with additional needs 😬🙈
Poor Chris doesn’t have enough hours in the day!

& throw in a large puppy and a child with additional needs 😬🙈
Poor Chris doesn’t have enough hours in the day!
The dog was such a stupid idea, but of course Jessica did all of the proper research about Luke needing a support animal and how they would train it etc. Do you think that she is the one out walking it a couple of times a day lol?

The dog was such a stupid idea, but of course Jessica did all of the proper research about Luke needing a support animal and how they would train it etc. Do you think that she is the one out walking it a couple of times a day lol?
You’ve made me realise that they literally never mention taking Rue for a walk. Would be a good activity/chore for Bailey and Jacob. I reckon they just let her out in the back garden. I mean it is big but they mustn’t ever take her on a proper walk.

Also Jessica admitted in the Christmas vlog that Rue might not even end up being a service dog. They need to give up that one, she’s the family dog.

Also Jessica admitted in the Christmas vlog that Rue might not even end up being a service dog. They need to give up that one, she’s the family dog.
I'm not surprised in the least - think we all predicted it. Luke is so young how will they even train a dog to 'help' when they can't possibly know what kind of help he'll need in the next 5 years +
Get him a service dog when he is 8 years old or whenever when you know what sort of things the dog could help him with or how it would be beneficial.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.