Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched Rachels latest vid about something needing to be addressed? I havent watched but wanted to know what its about 😂

Na blaze is in the garage all the time now unless little dog isn’t there then he’s in the house with Rachel so yes he’s totally isolated from the main house and his family and that’s sad!!!
That places little dog above blaze…. In the pack
I do really feel sorry for blaze because Abbie don’t like blaze and of course what she wants she gets and that’s blaze out of the house!!!
Joy is a dog trainer so she could sort the issues that blaze and little dog have (jealousy on blazes part) & I don’t blame blaze i would be pretty annoyed too if I was now in the garage and little dog was around the main house right my mama because he’s ok with king Louie and that Labrador of joys so he obviously don’t hate all dogs…

I like Rachel I really do but she’s changing and regarding Blaze she’s either in denial or she’s blind to what’s happening right infront of her.
abby needs to either accept blaze or move out with little dog so blaze can come out of the garage.

Reactions: 3
Na blaze is in the garage all the time now unless little dog isn’t there then he’s in the house with Rachel so yes he’s totally isolated from the main house and his family and that’s sad!!!
That places little dog above blaze…. In the pack
I do really feel sorry for blaze because Abbie don’t like blaze and of course what she wants she gets and that’s blaze out of the house!!!
Joy is a dog trainer so she could sort the issues that blaze and little dog have (jealousy on blazes part) & I don’t blame blaze i would be pretty annoyed too if I was now in the garage and little dog was around the main house right my mama because he’s ok with king Louie and that Labrador of joys so he obviously don’t hate all dogs…

I like Rachel I really do but she’s changing and regarding Blaze she’s either in denial or she’s blind to what’s happening right infront of her.
abby needs to either accept blaze or move out with little dog so blaze can come out of the garage.
Thats broken my heart, Blaze seems such a sweetheart and I can't imagine this treatment is going to do him any good.whats happened with Snoop?

Reactions: 2
In the vlogs you see blaze inside for some parts. My question is then was it just for the vlog (which would be very concerning) or did she move him back into the house. I guess we'll have to wait for a couple more vlogs to know. Also she kept saying "girlfriends" went shopping. What's that about?

In the vlogs you see blaze inside for some parts. My question is then was it just for the vlog (which would be very concerning) or did she move him back into the house. I guess we'll have to wait for a couple more vlogs to know. Also she kept saying "girlfriends" went shopping. What's that about?
It was Rachel's girlfriend and Rachel's girlfriend's brother's ("brother bear") girlfriend. So the two girlfriends.

Reactions: 1
She never mentions her family even Colleen except from Christmas: she is obsessed with brother bear. She’s became really obnoxious since she came out

Reactions: 4
She never mentions her family even Colleen except from Christmas: she is obsessed with brother bear. She’s became really obnoxious since she came out
The latest vlog about the dogs was VERY preachy and defensive. So bad. And then to end it with "I love you guys...." haha sure.

Girlfriends brother

Anyone else think Rachel is bi and she fancies brother bear?
Yes I thought this too about her fancying brother Bear! The vlog where he has his first day at work and she made a display of gifts for him and the all things internet podcast with him there was defo some chemistry

Chris and Jessica haven't uploaded in a while.... I really hope they don't come back with a pregnancy announcement 😒

Chris and Jessica haven't uploaded in a while.... I really hope they don't come back with a pregnancy announcement 😒
There house got flooded by there new washer...talk about having to relocate for a while as lots of damage. Think he is trying to upload in next 24 hours

There house got flooded by there new washer...talk about having to relocate for a while as lots of damage. Think he is trying to upload in next 24 hours
Maybe they will finally renovate the place like that planned when they first moved in!

So I just watched an new upload... Chris is super stressed, he's having trouble with hives.... Since October!!!! And yet all we saw on camera was Chris trying to super hard to juggle all the kids. This is too much. Why is Jessica not helping? Am I the only one that feels an anger for him? He has to deal with so much. On top of the house flooding imagine struggling with the hives, and still parenting all 6 kids, and the dog!!! Too much. Chris if you read this, cause I know Jessica will 🙄 I hope you get better

Reactions: 12
So I just watched an new upload... Chris is super stressed, he's having trouble with hives.... Since October!!!! And yet all we saw on camera was Chris trying to super hard to juggle all the kids. This is too much. Why is Jessica not helping? Am I the only one that feels an anger for him? He has to deal with so much. On top of the house flooding imagine struggling with the hives, and still parenting all 6 kids, and the dog!!! Too much. Chris if you read this, cause I know Jessica will 🙄 I hope you get better
I did laugh at the bit about how much Jessica as taken over a few things and how much she does..... especially when he mentioned he normally wraps the presents but Jessica did it this year which perfectly explains why we moved to wrapping the presents in a baby blanket! 🙄
Poor Chris, knew something was right for a while, he has looked burnt out.

Reactions: 11
Firstly, I think it’s a bit telling that their life updates are in parts - gotta monetise your lives as much as possible, right?

Secondly, it’s clearly not allergies but that allergist will just continue to take the money. He’s stressed, and not cause of YouTube, because he does everything for everyone and gets no time to relax or sleep. Poor guy. Apparently Jessica is doing more but we’ve been watching the vlogs, we know that’s not true. She said she was tidying and she was doing a jigsaw..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.