Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t but they also don’t seem to use protection and she’s been constantly taking pregnancy tests to ensure she isn’t or something crazy! There’s been many vlogs where she’s baited pregnancy by taking tests despite not wanting anymore biological children. They’re both dumb!

Edit: just watched, she went from not pregnant while taking tests on her Vlog, to positive tests and telling everyone making a reveal video to sadly losing it within a week and making this video a week later.

Why do YouTubers always have to put everything and in her case often too much online? I think it’s very important and brave of her to talk about but they should of taken the 3-4 months to themselves before making reveal videos for content - if that were me I wouldn’t dream of telling my whole family and friends before a doctor confirmed it because she had mixed results on tests.
This, i'm absolutely sorry for her, miscarriages whatever your sate of mind are often rough and truly devastating.
But the annoucements seems really early she says "4 to 5 weeks".. i hope if she gets pregnant again she will not rush things...Imo it adds to the pain to have to do the "reverse" anouncements ....

Reactions: 1
you could se in the videos where she spoke about pregnancy that deep down she was hoping for a new baby ,even, as she said, if pregnancy was horrible ( which i believe a few friends of mine went trhough hell during pregnacies)

Reactions: 3
you could se in the videos where she spoke about pregnancy that deep down she was hoping for a new baby ,even, as she said, if pregnancy was horrible ( which i believe a few friends of mine went trhough hell during pregnacies)
Yeah she said it made her depressed and she did not do well in pregnancy with Flynn. I just think, if you don’t want babies it’s not hard to not have them - yet every other month she’s taking tests and saying oh I don’t want another baby, I want to adopt.

Also, not related but I can’t get over how skinny she is, her face looks completely different now!

I feel really bad for her and it’s very sad BUT maybe this will teach her to stop clickbaiting pregnancy every other video.

Reactions: 7
It’s heartbreaking for her, I hope this will open her eyes to how traumatising it can be and stop with the click bait pregnancy titles. Maybe now she’ll see that taking pregnancy tests for fun and airing it on YouTube isn’t a very nice thing to do. I hope her and Erik are coping okay.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's a bit confusing and hard to watch as she doesn't want to get pregnant as her pregnancy was so hard last time, but she isn't against getting pregnant again (clearly as she doesn't use birth control), but she's also scared to get pregnant but also thinking about adoption, but then when she does get pregnant she tells everyone really early on (so then when the worst may (& did happen!) she then has to explain to a bunch of strangers on a video on the internet. Her head must be all over the place. She doesn't seem mentally ready for a pregnancy, she may well be ready for a baby but being pregnant with depression on top will be 10x harder this time round with a toddler to care for as well.
But instead of coming off the internet, taking a break, clearing her head, she makes a bunch of youtube videos - what a totally normal and healthy thing to do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Jessica is pregnant, she’s been really weird recently and not going with Chris and the kids go visit family. Maybe she’s holding back to say anything after colleens miscarriage

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Jessica is pregnant, she’s been really weird recently and not going with Chris and the kids go visit family. Maybe she’s holding back to say anything after colleens miscarriage
I really thought she was, as she was in the videos a lot less than usual, and when she was she’d hide her stomach either with her arms or a blanket. The blanket is a classic that she‘s done in previous pregnancies so I definitely thought she was. But then they took a few weeks off filming and then came back with the hair cutting of baby Luke video and she didnt seem to be hiding it at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So Rachel is gay and has a girlfriend? Look at her likes on twitter
I remember listening to a q&a of hers years ago and she denied being a lesbian despite everyone thinking she was. She seems happier without Matt either way!

Reactions: 2
What’s weird is when I heard about JoJo having a girlfriend I inmmmmediatly thought, Rachel? But it wasn’t haha

when i started watching this lot (colleen, chris, rachel) around 2 years ago i thought she was gay htey i learned about Matt and thought "oh well i was wrong"... ^^

Reactions: 5
What’s weird is when I heard about JoJo having a girlfriend I inmmmmediatly thought, Rachel? But it wasn’t haha
That would be wildly inappropriate because jojo is a minor and rachel is in her 30s

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I’m wildly speculating here but I wonder if Jessica’s pregnant and they’re both wearing blue for a gender reveal?

I was conflicted about posting this because I know they’ve gone through pregnancy loss before and I’m sure they wouldn’t want to be reminded of that 😭 but I also wanted to know other peoples opinions and if they thought the same or if I’m reading into it too much!

They both look so happy though, which I’m glad about because Jessica seemed distant for a while in the vlogs, I hope they’re as happy as they seem in this photo!

Attachments

I think so too, poor kids though the are struggling with the ones they have at the moment! They should of waited until Luke is much older to see how he ends up growing as he could end up needed much more of their time and attention

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.