Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think trouble in the Ballinger family house
Chris don’t seem himself lately.
Jessica didn’t go with them all to Colleens and when they were at Colleens she was playing with all the kids even more than usual and he didn’t look happy in the background at all he would usually join in but he was sat alone was a bit bizzare.
when Colleen then went over to theirs a few days later Jessica was MIA most of the blog then she was in the background looking miserable then Chris sat next to her for a few Seconds looked like they had crossed words.

Reactions: 4
i thought either Jessica is not well ( physically or mentally), or she's pregnant, at first ithought she might have gone to her family but she "appeared" in coleen's vlog... she's not even in the new year vlog. Something is up for sure
Chris seems in charge of all the kids which is not often the case. and you can't hear her cackling laugh in the background

Reactions: 5
i thought either Jessica is not well ( physically or mentally), or she's pregnant, at first ithought she might have gone to her family but she "appeared" in coleen's vlog... she's not even in the new year vlog. Something is up for sure
Chris seems in charge of all the kids which is not often the case. and you can't hear her cackling laugh in the background
If she’s pregnant again.... I cant! She can barely manage the one she’s got plus they have no idea how Luke will develop!

Reactions: 3
I know this is a gossip page but I truly hope she’s okay. I know they’ve suffered with miscarriages in the past, I think 4 (so I really hope that’s not the reason) and I’d much rather hear her laughter and see her and her family happy than have stone cold silence.

She was featured on the blog when her Dad was there giving out presents and she seemed her usual happy self.

And to answer something from further up the thread, pretty sure they've said the kids will go to high school, think that‘s 14 in America?! So one more year for Bailey.

Reactions: 3
I know this is a gossip page but I truly hope she’s okay. I know they’ve suffered with miscarriages in the past, I think 4 (so I really hope that’s not the reason) and I’d much rather hear her laughter and see her and her family happy than have stone cold silence.
oh i agree i'm more worried for her if anything else (sorry English is not my first language so my words might be rude... don't hesitate to tell me!)
it's just that during vlogmas she spent more and more time on the couch under a blanket as the vlogs came.
but maybe she just needs a break from the internet which i perfectly understand.

Reactions: 2
oh i agree i'm more worried for her if anything else (sorry English is not my first language so my words might be rude... don't hesitate to tell me!)
it's just that during vlogmas she spent more and more time on the couch under a blanket as the vlogs came.
but maybe she just needs a break from the internet which i perfectly understand.
Oh no, you weren’t being rude at all! The pandemic has impacted us all and maybe Jessica’s feeling it, especially when you’re in a house trying to look after 5 children of very different ages and needs.

Oh no, you weren’t being rude at all! The pandemic has impacted us all and maybe Jessica’s feeling it, especially when you’re in a house trying to look after 5 children of very different ages and needs.
oh yes France is back on curfew ( and threatened by another lockdown) and even alone it's a harsh time. I hope she's ok.
take care everybody

Reactions: 1
I really do hope everything is ok.
Something very off Jessica isn’t herself at all even in the vlog where her dad was she weren’t herself.

can I just say how CUTE is Flynn Colleens son

Im not keen on the ballinger family, Jessica's laugh drives me insane! Bailey comes across fake with how thankful she is for stuff too
I LOVE colleen and her immediate household family too and Racheal is amazing seems so happy since she split with Matt.
The parents seem lovely too.

Im not keen on the ballinger family, Jessica's laugh drives me insane! Bailey comes across fake with how thankful she is for stuff too
I LOVE colleen and her immediate household family too and Racheal is amazing seems so happy since she split with Matt.
The parents seem lovely too.
Omg yes bailey: ‘thaynk yewwwww sewwwww muchhhhh *fake tears*

Obviously that's bang out of order for him to be using her card but god this made me cringe so much...miss girl at your big age why are you out here yelling on tiktok just get a solicitor and sort it out in private smh..I guess that doesn't get you sympathy comments though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Chris seems so tired lately like he's doing everything which makes me wonder if there is something going on with Jessica. As much as I don't really like Jessica and I don't think they should be having more children I hope it's pregnancy rather than miscarriage if it's anything along those lines as I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I don't mind colleen and while I find her constant apologising annoying I do understand why she does it. As for Rachel I have always liked her but she is irritating me at the moment. She's always been loud and maybe a touch hyper but it seems exaggerated and maybe a bit fake lately. I don't know if she's overcompensating to show everyone she is fine now her breakup has been confirmed or if it's because her friend is there. I have noticed that people tend to act as more exaggerated versions of themselves around some friends for some reason.

I didn't think she wanted another pregnancy?
She doesn’t but they also don’t seem to use protection and she’s been constantly taking pregnancy tests to ensure she isn’t or something crazy! There’s been many vlogs where she’s baited pregnancy by taking tests despite not wanting anymore biological children. They’re both dumb!

Edit: just watched, she went from not pregnant while taking tests on her Vlog, to positive tests and telling everyone making a reveal video to sadly losing it within a week and making this video a week later.

Why do YouTubers always have to put everything and in her case often too much online? I think it’s very important and brave of her to talk about but they should of taken the 3-4 months to themselves before making reveal videos for content - if that were me I wouldn’t dream of telling my whole family and friends before a doctor confirmed it because she had mixed results on tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.