Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're trying for another girl. It will be fun to see what they would name another boy though and after all Bailey would literally be about 14 years older than this baby so even it were a girl she won't grow up with her.
I'm kind of shocked if she's pregnant though I thought they would wait a bit considering Luke.

I really thought she was, as she was in the videos a lot less than usual, and when she was she’d hide her stomach either with her arms or a blanket. The blanket is a classic that she‘s done in previous pregnancies so I definitely thought she was. But then they took a few weeks off filming and then came back with the hair cutting of baby Luke video and she didnt seem to be hiding it at all 🤷‍♀️
I thought Jess was hiding her belly a little in that video she was sitting behind the chair the whole time and they always cut away when we would have had a good look otherwise.

Reactions: 2
I thought Jess was hiding her belly a little in that video she was sitting behind the chair the whole time and they always cut away when we would have had a good look otherwise.
I noticed that in the video when she was cutting Luke’s hair! Every time she said she wanted to see it from the front, the camera cut back to her sitting behind him again. Maybe it was just edited that way but it’s interesting!

If they have another baby I kind of want it to be a boy, I think it would be a shock to the system for Bailey to have a younger sister who would get all the attention. I think Bailey enjoys being the only daughter (and granddaughter) and you can’t blame her really, I think I’d feel the same way 😂 and having a little sister 14 years younger than you would probably make even the nicest of people a little bit jealous, although I really want to know what name they’d pick for a girl! (This is all if Jessica is pregnant of course, if she’s not then ignore all of this!)

Reactions: 3
I noticed that in the video when she was cutting Luke’s hair! Every time she said she wanted to see it from the front, the camera cut back to her sitting behind him again. Maybe it was just edited that way but it’s interesting!

If they have another baby I kind of want it to be a boy, I think it would be a shock to the system for Bailey to have a younger sister who would get all the attention. I think Bailey enjoys being the only daughter (and granddaughter) and you can’t blame her really, I think I’d feel the same way 😂 and having a little sister 14 years younger than you would probably make even the nicest of people a little bit jealous, although I really want to know what name they’d pick for a girl! (This is all if Jessica is pregnant of course, if she’s not then ignore all of this!)
I think in Luke's gender reveal video Bailey seemed really sad that he was a boy but she tried to act like it didn't bother her that much. Who could blame her though she already had 3 brothers lol. But at this point Bailey wouldn't get much day to day time with her little sister anyway it's a huge age gap like when Bailey goes to college the baby will be 4. So yeah I think it wouldn't be so fun for Bailey because it would probably make her jealous and she doesn't even get to do the bonding thing as a sister really because she's too old. Parker would like a sister and is closer in age but Jacob would just want another brother. I wonder if they would go for another gender neutral name like Bailey for another girl.

I wonder if they would go for another gender neutral name like Bailey for another girl.
Ive always wondered that if they could travel back to the past (knowing they’d have 4 boys) if they’d choose a stereotypically more ‘girly’ name for Bailey! It’s a surname for some members of my family so I’ve always found the idea of it being a name a bit odd 😂

Reactions: 4
Ive always wondered that if they could travel back to the past (knowing they’d have 4 boys) if they’d choose a stereotypically more ‘girly’ name for Bailey! It’s a surname for some members of my family so I’ve always found the idea of it being a name a bit odd 😂
Yeah Bailey isn't to my taste as a name which is kind of weird because I love some gender neutral names like Riley for a girl. Lol yeah I think Jessica once said about how when Jacob was born she wasn't sure what to do with a boy because it was just her and her sister growing up so I feel like she might have been expecting more girls but knowing the future maybe she would have named Bailey more girly 😂

• Haha
Yeah Bailey isn't to my taste as a name which is kind of weird because I love some gender neutral names like Riley for a girl. Lol yeah I think Jessica once said about how when Jacob was born she wasn't sure what to do with a boy because it was just her and her sister growing up so I feel like she might have been expecting more girls but knowing the future maybe she would have named Bailey more girly 😂
Also, Bailey and Jacob’s names work fairly well together I think, Parker is a bit left field but it totally fits him! But where did Duncan come from? It fits him so well and he’s so cute with it but where I’m from Duncan is a name that old people have and I think you’d get a few funny looks of you introduced a baby as Duncan! And then to go back to a fairly common name like Luke (Christopher said Lucas once so I’m not sure which one it is). Each of the names fits each child really well, I really want them to do a video about how they chose each child’s name and why!

Also, Bailey and Jacob’s names work fairly well together I think, Parker is a bit left field but it totally fits him! But where did Duncan come from? It fits him so well and he’s so cute with it but where I’m from Duncan is a name that old people have and I think you’d get a few funny looks of you introduced a baby as Duncan! And then to go back to a fairly common name like Luke (Christopher said Lucas once so I’m not sure which one it is). Each of the names fits each child really well, I really want them to do a video about how they chose each child’s name and why!
They chose Duncan because back before they had kids Chris won a toy for Jess at an arcade and they named it Duncan and said that's what they'd call their child lol.

I don’t know if I’m wildly speculating here but I wonder if Jessica’s pregnant and they’re both wearing blue for a gender reveal?

I was conflicted about posting this because I know they’ve gone through pregnancy loss before and I’m sure they wouldn’t want to be reminded of that 😭 but I also wanted to know other peoples opinions and if they thought the same or if I’m reading into it too much!

They both look so happy though, which I’m glad about because Jessica seemed distant for a while in the vlogs, I hope they’re as happy as they seem in this photo!
I don’t think they’d both wear blue for a gender reveal as it’s meant to be a surprise isn’t it. I do think she could be pregnant though, and I agree it’s lovely to see her happy. I like The Ballingers, one of the better family vloggers out there! They could certainly teach the Inghams a thing or two about home schooling 😉

I don’t think they’d both wear blue for a gender reveal as it’s meant to be a surprise isn’t it. I do think she could be pregnant though, and I agree it’s lovely to see her happy. I like The Ballingers, one of the better family vloggers out there! They could certainly teach the Inghams a thing or two about home schooling 😉
Last time with Luke they wore pink or blue depending on if they thought it was going to be a boy or a girl (I think)!

Yes, I appreciate how they don’t force the children to be in front of the camera and they respect that the children have good and bad days 💕

Attachments

Last time with Luke they wore pink or blue depending on if they thought it was going to be a boy or a girl (I think)!

Yes, I appreciate how they don’t force the children to be in front of the camera and they respect that the children have good and bad days 💕
Oh yes, you’re right they did! Maybe it is a gender reveal! They certainly make cute kids. And they probably would guess blue as they have so many boys, I just assumed you meant because they knew, but I don’t think they’d do that, but looks like guessing is something they do (though actually not a guess for them as someone needs to already know) so maybe a red herring?!

Lol I thought they dressed like that for 4th July but I think you're right. When do you think they'll announce if she is pregnant?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why they want a lot of children? Is it a religious thing?

I feel like it would be more responsible to wait and see what Luke's needs turn out to be before thinking having more children, but maybe Jessica is worried that time is running out.

Does anyone know why they want a lot of children? Is it a religious thing?

I feel like it would be more responsible to wait and see what Luke's needs turn out to be before thinking having more children, but maybe Jessica is worried that time is running out.
I dont know but i feel bad for the other kids. They must feel a bit unwanted and dropped that when they have a new kid the parents instantly are onto the next one. I hope its not an addition like the radford family here in england

I dont know but i feel bad for the other kids. They must feel a bit unwanted and dropped that when they have a new kid the parents instantly are onto the next one. I hope its not an addition like the radford family here in england
I feel like if they have another baby then Jacob and Duncan will be forgotten about. Bailey is first and (at the moment) the only girl so naturally gets some attention. Parker is quite loud so finds ways to get attention and Luke naturally may need more attention because of therapy and other issues. A new baby would get attention just because it’s the youngest. Jacob is so quiet and just gets on with things and soon Duncan may lose his ‘cute factor’ leaving them almost forgotten about in the middle.

I feel like if they have another baby then Jacob and Duncan will be forgotten about. Bailey is first and (at the moment) the only girl so naturally gets some attention. Parker is quite loud so finds ways to get attention and Luke naturally may need more attention because of therapy and other issues. A new baby would get attention just because it’s the youngest. Jacob is so quiet and just gets on with things and soon Duncan may lose his ‘cute factor’ leaving them almost forgotten about in the middle.
I agree - Jacob and Duncan aren't as 'unique' (for want of a better word) as the others, so will feel the loss if another child gets introduced into the family. I always feel like they give Parker way too much attention anyway, but I don't see that changing.

I also have concerns about Flynn - does Colleen have her own thread or is she part of this one?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.