Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with some of the comments about Rachel changing and maybe Abby GF is controlling but maybe not I wouldn’t like to jump to that conclusion, however it seems family to her have gone from everything to barely even mentioning them, I know GF don’t like Blaze so that’s why snoop only ever gets a mention now and blaze is kind of forgotten about, I did wonder why he wasn’t really mentioned anymore and then in the podcast she mentions she don’t really get on with Blaze.
Rachel is double Jabbed and had the booster, she’s around GF family a lot but is masked in public and she can’t even go see her sister when her babies are very perm and in NICU??
I hope everyone is wrong but I’m certainly seeing red flags now.

Reactions: 2
I agree with some of the comments about Rachel changing and maybe Abby GF is controlling but maybe not I wouldn’t like to jump to that conclusion, however it seems family to her have gone from everything to barely even mentioning them, I know GF don’t like Blaze so that’s why snoop only ever gets a mention now and blaze is kind of forgotten about, I did wonder why he wasn’t really mentioned anymore and then in the podcast she mentions she don’t really get on with Blaze.
Rachel is double Jabbed and had the booster, she’s around GF family a lot but is masked in public and she can’t even go see her sister when her babies are very perm and in NICU??
I hope everyone is wrong but I’m certainly seeing red flags now.
How can you not like Blaze? He seems adorable!

Reactions: 1
How can you not like Blaze? He seems adorable!
I know poor Blaze!!! Rachel used to idolise her boys but now it’s all snoop! Because GF don’t like blaze and blaze and little dog don’t get on, so blaze is caged…. Blaze was there first back off little dog😂😂

sorry I love dogs

I know poor Blaze!!! Rachel used to idolise her boys but now it’s all snoop! Because GF don’t like blaze and blaze and little dog don’t get on, so blaze is caged…. Blaze was there first back off little dog😂😂

sorry I love dogs
Blaze was definitely Rachel's best friend at one point. I worry he will turn nasty now hwr affection is off of him.

I take it all back I hope she gets to be with her family soon
While it's sad that she wasn't able to be with her family on Thanksgiving, she was the only person in control of making sure it happened.

People got colds and were sick. The only way to prevent that is an obvious solution...and clearly Rachel et al. should have taken those precautions. Which was QUARANTINE and DON'T PARTY for weeks up until the holidays and before your sister gave birth to twins.

Quit crying about a situation that you can ONE THOUSAND percent have avoided.

End rant.

While it's sad that she wasn't able to be with her family on Thanksgiving, she was the only person in control of making sure it happened.

People got colds and were sick. The only way to prevent that is an obvious solution...and clearly Rachel et al. should have taken those precautions. Which was QUARANTINE and DON'T PARTY for weeks up until the holidays and before your sister gave birth to twins.

Quit crying about a situation that you can ONE THOUSAND percent have avoided.

End rant.
Hmm I get what you are saying but she can’t live her life in quarantine indefinitely..
Quarantining before an arranged get together makes sense and isn’t over the top.. quarantining more than that would seem excessive to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Considering that she has been here, there and everywhere starting to do normal things and all she's contracted is a common cold - and that could have been from anywhere - she must be following all the protocols along the line. Timing of her getting better & GF catching it really does suck.

After doing so much with her GF family & friends lately it really must hurt to not do this one thing with your family after so long. She did say that they'll be having a redo in a couple of weeks.

Rachel said that she'd not held Teddy yet, how old is he now?

• Wow
Considering that she has been here, there and everywhere starting to do normal things and all she's contracted is a common cold - and that could have been from anywhere - she must be following all the protocols along the line. Timing of her getting better & GF catching it really does suck.

After doing so much with her GF family & friends lately it really must hurt to not do this one thing with your family after so long. She did say that they'll be having a redo in a couple of weeks.

Rachel said that she'd not held Teddy yet, how old is he now?
He’s just two or three days younger than my boy so he’s just turned 3 months old. A very long time for her to have not held her nephew.

He’s just two or three days younger than my boy so he’s just turned 3 months old. A very long time for her to have not held her nephew.
I dont think it helps that I think Jessica takes covid very seriously, to the point they dont seem to be living anymore.

Reactions: 3
I dont think it helps that I think Jessica takes covid very seriously, to the point they dont seem to be living anymore.
Although they’ve been out as families to museums and boat rides etc since Teddy was born so do they not think they’ll catch anything just cause they’ve got masks on? It’s less likely but still possible.

Do they have LFT tests in the US? If anyone comes visiting me and baby we just ask they take a test that morning. I really don’t want covid in my house but, like you say, can’t just not live life anymore.

Although they’ve been out as families to museums and boat rides etc since Teddy was born so do they not think they’ll catch anything just cause they’ve got masks on? It’s less likely but still possible.

Do they have LFT tests in the US? If anyone comes visiting me and baby we just ask they take a test that morning. I really don’t want covid in my house but, like you say, can’t just not live life anymore.
There situation is very odd. I get Colleen being careful as she has 2 babies in the NICU but I feel Jessica plays on it to be lazy 🙈

There situation is very odd. I get Colleen being careful as she has 2 babies in the NICU but I feel Jessica plays on it to be lazy 🙈
Haha true. Think the only things they did before was classes and clubs for the children.. so at least now she doesn't have to drive them around everywhere 😅

Where has it been said that the girlfriend doesn't like Blaze?
Blaze and little dog don't get on (the nicknames for gf, little dog and brother are annoying now the world knows girlfriend's name) so now he gets shut away a lot and when they go out they just take snoop and little dog but rachel does take out blaze on his own too! I think it's in the Rachel uncensored podcast with gf that they take about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.