Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something strange between Rachel and the family. No mention of her in either vlog, but there was snide remark about not everyone being there, normally something would of been said about her not being there or a reason. Would love to know

Reactions: 4
Definitely something strange between Rachel and the family. No mention of her in either vlog, but there was snide remark about not everyone being there, normally something would of been said about her not being there or a reason. Would love to know
after her trip to hawai she said she was going to isolate from now on so that she could spend Thanksgiving with her family, so something must have happened inbetween... and my money is still on gf being extremely possessive , almost abusive. It's not a good sign when someone who was so close to their family just drops everything for one person...

Reactions: 5
Just watching the thanksgiving vlog. Jessica’s dinner looked vile and I cringed so hard when Bailey sang haha

Also very much admire Colleen’s strength in hosting that big day and being so cheerful when her two little babies are in the NICU. It must be so so hard.

Reactions: 11
Oh man. I fell for it. Clickbait regret is real.
Recommended in feed from watching Colleen a lot more in recent times.
Ballingers 'We've waited FOUR YEARS for this'
They got a TV. Yep. A TV. A free TV from Sony.
I need those two minutes of my life back now, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never actually watched any of the Ballinger family videos. I only really watched Colleen when she would do Miranda Sings videos when I was younger and recently started watching her blogs after she had her twins because it was in my recommended. Whenever I see videos of the extended Ballinger family pop up I always just think they’re just piggybacking off Colleen’s hard work. She’s the one who made millions of kids laugh and worked hard to build a platform and now they just get to come along and make careers off her success. I don’t actually know what any of their content involves but from what I’ve gathered from skimming the thread they’re just another exploitative family channel. I just hope as Colleen’s kids get older she doesn’t start doing the same and sharing too much of her own children’s lives.

I cant be bothered to watch, whats the life changing gift? Im guessing its something else theyve been gifted.

I cant be bothered to watch, whats the life changing gift? Im guessing its something else theyve been gifted.
Last year they sponsored a child overseas. They've possibly done that again. I'm saving that video for after Doctor Who.

Reactions: 3
So they can give the kids €100 each but can’t buy their own tv or a house where they all aren’t falling over each other?

In colleens vlog today she opens and drinks Rachel's Christmas present and says she will prob forget to replace it! I've seen so many comments asking about her and the whole family isn't addressing it and making non direct digs.....if it was purely she was busy you would think they would say something. On Instagram Rachel said she gonna post a vlog yesterday but it never happened...I feel gf is very very controlling to the point it's gonna ruin Rachel's career.

In colleens vlog today she opens and drinks Rachel's Christmas present and says she will prob forget to replace it! I've seen so many comments asking about her and the whole family isn't addressing it and making non direct digs.....if it was purely she was busy you would think they would say something. On Instagram Rachel said she gonna post a vlog yesterday but it never happened...I feel gf is very very controlling to the point it's gonna ruin Rachel's career.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree, I feel like Rachel is morphing into gf now with the way she looks too. With the ear piecings and the lighter hair ect.

Reactions: 2
I actually applaud Rachel for spending time away from the family - but I do hope nothing is going on behind closed doors.

I actually applaud Rachel for spending time away from the family - but I do hope nothing is going on behind closed doors.
same. either gf is abusive, or rachel is actually going better. you can tell there’s something off with that entire family

same. either gf is abusive, or rachel is actually going better. you can tell there’s something off with that entire family
This year has been huge for Rachel though. She's left an 8 year relationship which sounds like it was incredibly toxic, come out, and fallen headover heels for the first person she's dated.

Her recent jaunts have the hint of someone who's been repressed trying to live as much life as possible after being heavily controlled.

Reactions: 4
The next all things internet podcast with her mum is due out today so let's see if that happens!

Reactions: 1
Was Teddy there when she met them at the coffee shop?
yeah so she would have met him there. plus she could have met him another time and they didn’t film it. they don’t film every second and she isn’t like colleen in the way that if you stick her name in the title it’ll bring in extra views 😄

yeah so she would have met him there. plus she could have met him another time and they didn’t film it. they don’t film every second and she isn’t like colleen in the way that if you stick her name in the title it’ll bring in extra views 😄
This is why I prefer Rachel to the other Ballingers.

Chris topped my Ballinger chart before Duncan arrived - Duncan is a cracking kid from what we're shown, there was more variety to the vlogs back then, and as for Colleen I wouldn't say I enjoy the vlogs at the moment although they are kind of comforting in a way (I had a premie baby in scubu but they came home after a week).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.