Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with how they’re just living their lives as normal while Colleen goes off the deep end

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the cringe as duck 4th July reel on insta? Feel like folding myself inside out watching that. Just completely horrific - it’s like a cult!

Anyone seen the cringe as duck 4th July reel on insta? Feel like folding myself inside out watching that. Just completely horrific - it’s like a cult!
It's what finally made me unfollow them. It's so creepy and not normal that Bailey and Jacob are happy to join in. They should find that cringy at their age!

It’s actually bizarre how much they are posting right now. If my sister was being thrown under the bus I would be staying offline

Reactions: 3
It’s actually bizarre how much they are posting right now. If my sister was being thrown under the bus I would be staying offline
They will be afraid that if things hit the fan (even more than it's hitting the fan at the moment) then they will be cancelled along with Colleen - they are posting frequently to try and get as much income source from vlogging and their other socials as they can. God forbid that Chris and Jessica have to find regular jobs to support themselves. The days of big money from the family channels are well over, but they had managed to hang on up until now - if they had any decency they would cancel themselves. Bailey and Jacob are at the ages that Colleen was grooming and inappropriately communicating with kids - how would they feel if any other 'influencer' did that to them? Their absolute silence about it, and carrying on as if things are normal, makes them complicit.

I think bailey has autism and it's showing more and more, because if it maybe she doesn't comprehend that it isn't normal to do stuff like reels with your family, and Jake kinda hides in the back a bit more now maybe because he is embarrassed 👀

I think bailey has autism and it's showing more and more, because if it maybe she doesn't comprehend that it isn't normal to do stuff like reels with your family, and Jake kinda hides in the back a bit more now maybe because he is embarrassed 👀
I don't think she has Autism, they are just being brought up within a "Cult" and the Covid situation made it worse as they didn't go out to Home Ed groups anymore only online

Reactions: 4
I just think she’s just lived a completely sheltered life with not grown up experiences. She’s not experienced making friends, falling out with friends, social groups and finding your way through life.

She eats off toddler plates, plays with toddler toys and shares a room with a baby. Let’s all be frank, what were we all doing at 15?

Drinking, smoking, house parties, sex, watching movies above our age range not exclusively Disney+ - we’d just NOT want to be near our family 24/7. She’s been completely stunted and you know who else was, Colleen. That’s why she partly acts like she does and thinks hanging with minors is fine. They’ve lived the same upbringing!

Just saw their hyped up 4th of July short on Youtube - how can they post things like that given their connection with Colleen? They aren't only family, but they have been part of her shows, so that makes them complicit to what has gone on. Shame on them. They like to put on an act of being a wholesome family, but it is nothing but an act.

Reactions: 2
Just saw their hyped up 4th of July short on Youtube - how can they post things like that given their connection with Colleen? They aren't only family, but they have been part of her shows, so that makes them complicit to what has gone on. Shame on them. They like to put on an act of being a wholesome family, but it is nothing but an act.
Yes, they took part and encouraged their children to emulate Miranda etc. It's bizarre

What happened with Bailey going to a regular school?
She didn’t like being forced into learning things she didn’t want to learn about. She only wants to learn about things she likes not what the syllabus is. She also hated how some kids hated being in school when she wanted to learn.

Silly reasons, I would of made her stick it out because it’s going to be a SHOCK when she gets a job and has to do things she doesn’t like to, a job she won’t love but it pays the bills and most people aren’t often happy in their jobs soooo…. Good luck to her!

Rachel’s vlog she says she is to her brothers for a few beers. Didn’t know Christopher drank and she didn’t take the camera with her