Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nahthankx

Jessica is going on and on about being nice on tiktok...lots of comments on the kids looks/appearance/personality etc...
She's so upset that people can be so cruel...
bitch, take your kids OFF THE INTERNET. Turn off comments. Filter comments. Do something, protect your children. Getting upset at bullies doesn't protect your kids.

I'm so over this shit. So mad @ people talking about parker being gay, bailey being autistic, the kids clothes yet won't do anything about it.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has Rachel dumbed down alot, she used to do so much, be so handy, make smart remarks, and now she makes dumb jokes and all the friends around her act like children, especially Emily, she acts like a baby alot, and i want to know why, i don't understand, and what happened to her other friend? The dog trainer? She isn't around as often as she used to be, and i feel like it's because of said behavior but i don't know. It's kind of tiring. Seeing the childish behavior.

Reactions: 7

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
This will probably be an unpopular opinion buuuuut

I think Emily is a free loading / loud mouthed / attention seeking / obnoxious person.

I wish Rachel felt confident in herself enough not to constantly need her in her videos.

She is not attractive, funny or intelligent.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I still find it bizarre they went onto have another baby after having Luke. I just don’t know how she’s going to be able homeschool them all, help Luke and then the baby. All very different needs especially Luke who probably requires a lot of one on one learning
I think that Chris appears to be the main parenting person in Luke's life - why that has happened is sad. Luke didn't give Jessica her perfect earth mothering experience where she sat in bed or on a couch for a year breastfeeding - he had problems feeding, and as much as she liked to pretend that she was fine about his micro deletion and his special needs, I don't think she was - I think she struggled with it (and is still struggling). Luke may have been the baby who she ended up with post natal depression with - her close gap pregnancy with Teddy was to fill a void which wasn't being filled by Luke. Luke's additional needs are becoming more evident as he is getting older and it is obvious that he is going to need a lot of extra help and support. Shame on Jessica if she is pregnant again - having Teddy has already given her an excuse to not to parent Luke as he needs her to.

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Ok, this may be controversial. I don't mean to offend anyone BUT I don't have anyone in R/L who watches this crap and it has been niggling at me LOL

Does anyone else think Trent has a mental disability as well as being deaf?

I say this for a few reasons but the clincher was when Colleen said, in on of her vlogs, that autism runs in her family. I have been watching him in the background of all the family videos (Rachel, Colleen and Ballinger Family) and he never interacts with other members. One video Rachel was ripping down her parents roof on top of the pergola and Trent was in the window watching.

My nephew's husband is deaf and he was in an off Broadway production of the Hunchback of Notre Dame (apparently Quasimodo was deaf). He is very social and a HUGE advocate for the deaf and their needs.

I get the fact Trent doesn't want to be in videos BUT surely he can interact with family members when they are all together ?

I don't know ... it's a gut feeling that is not going away.

Reactions: 6

KINGAA

VIP Member
Did anyone see Rachel’s TikTok about coming out to her boyfriend and him screaming and ripping up a yoga mat. I mean, we all knew it was coming for a long time he was probably so used to her saying she was straight that he was probably angry that he was “lied” to for years. Not that he seemed like a nice person!

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Could barely get a few minutes into Parker's update. Just the over-the-top, attention seeking behaviour that's being rewarded constantly. These kids are nothing special and at some point they're going to need to function in the normal world.
Bailey's very brief foray into a school environment shows that they aren't equiped at all to deal with the real world.

KINGAA

VIP Member
That was a forgone conclusion - it's a bit pathetic though - how is she going to ever cope with real life? Have they given specific reasons as to why going to school didn't work out? (I don't want to give them views by watching their vlog lol)
Probably because Jessica has treated her like a 7 year old this whole time

• Haha

Zegbru

Rachel's hands are covered in blue for a reason she can't disclose til mid September. Someone's gender reveal??

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Just very quickly skimmed their Christmas video but my god the level of cringe. Screaming and the over the top hugging when the camera was on each kid, it’s just way too much, Jacob is the only one who seems to know how to behave. There‘s no way Bailey is still in school but she needs to be, they all do. Parker is one of the most attention seeking kids I’ve come across in a very long time. YouTube families drive me mad, keep kids at home for content whilst depriving them of a proper education and learning how to survive in this very crazy world.

Reactions: 4

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Could barely get a few minutes into Parker's update. Just the over-the-top, attention seeking behaviour that's being rewarded constantly. These kids are nothing special and at some point they're going to need to function in the normal world.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
People are confusing Bailey for Jessica in the latest photo on Instagram. That poor girl has no fashion sense. Shes 14(?) beung mistaken for a 35(?) year old 😕

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
That was a forgone conclusion - it's a bit pathetic though - how is she going to ever cope with real life? Have they given specific reasons as to why going to school didn't work out? (I don't want to give them views by watching their vlog lol)
She isn't. The same as all these YT families who pull their kids out of school and homeschool. School is more than the subjects, there's a whole social/development side which none of them have. Bailey is incredibly emotionally stunted. Jacob is the only one out of that family who comes across as someone who may well be ok with real life.

And not a professional, but I suspect Bailey does have some high-functioning autism, I've thought this for a few years.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Skimming through their latest vlog (haven't watched for ages). Why is Parker hamming up the very over the top gay male so much? Everyone should absolutely be whoever they are, but the very over the top gay male thing is almost so over the top for a child it's like a caricature? Does this make sense?

aisyah

What happened with Bailey and that high school she got into?
people on reddit think she is not in public school anymore since she is in a lot more daytime tiktoks and vlogs. She doesnt have a phone so she may not see the hate but seems like recently their family tiktok was found by B’s school mates and were tagging each other and mocking. I myself cringed at the Ballinger tiktoks. Maybe they pulled her out of school and are waiting to tell later.

on a different note, B’s birthday vlog has to be the most lukewarm zero effort birthday ever.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I still find it bizarre they went onto have another baby after having Luke. I just don’t know how she’s going to be able homeschool them all, help Luke and then the baby. All very different needs especially Luke who probably requires a lot of one on one learning

How is it that Bailey and Parker are so... immature i guess i should call it, yet Jake is so ahead and well balanced? He really does seem like he's going places, is showing that he's interested in more that just the little world they live in. He seems like he's in whole other planet compared to the others

Jessica was not included in the Pumpkin tasting video, but she had make up behind the scenes and was well groomed... Is she pregnant again? Is that why she didn't wanna eat cause of morning sickness or something? I think she's pregnant, I have no doubt, there's no good reason for her not to be there🙄🙄

• Wow