Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah let’s get a family who homeschools to promote lunchables lol why don’t companies do research and choose a family who makes lunches and don’t exploit kids?
They don't bother to research as they are happy to have someone promote their brand. Some of them might not be aware about how problematic family vloggers are. I know ABC mouse stopped working with 8 passengers after they realized how problematic they are.

Reactions: 1
Sponsored ad on Facebook for the Ballinger family
View attachment 2008701
I feel like they've been gearing up to do things like this since the beginning of the year because i noticed they started acting and vlogging different, especially because they did an "introducing us video" where they all introduced themselves and Jessica was like "my goal as a mom is to teach my children about the world" and then "our goal as a family is..." And it just gave very "business manifiesto" vibes. They've officially gone full show business even though it's weird considering theyre so religious and have so many cracks in their façade of "we're a happy family"

Reactions: 2
Jessica is going on and on about being nice on tiktok...lots of comments on the kids looks/appearance/personality etc...
She's so upset that people can be so cruel...
witch, take your kids OFF THE INTERNET. Turn off comments. Filter comments. Do something, protect your children. Getting upset at bullies doesn't protect your kids.

I'm so over this tit. So mad @ people talking about parker being gay, bailey being autistic, the kids clothes yet won't do anything about it.

Reactions: 8
The new Disneyland vlog does nothing to change my opinion that only Jacob is going to be able to function in this world. Bailey needs some serious help and quickly.

Also parent-swap.. is not for when you've got a 3rd adult with you!! That's just taking complete advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jessica is going on and on about being nice on tiktok...lots of comments on the kids looks/appearance/personality etc...
witch, take your kids OFF THE INTERNET. Turn off comments. Filter comments. Do something, protect your children. Getting upset at bullies doesn't protect your kids.

I'm so over this tit. So mad @ people talking about parker being gay, bailey being autistic, the kids clothes yet won't do anything about it.
It’s going to be interesting as I’ve heard of kids who were shoved into cameras like performing monkeys how are now of adult age hate their parents, I’ve heard of parents being sued as they never saves any money for the kids who earnt money. I think it’s going to be a real thing in the next 10 years!

Anyone remember Jessica kicking off when they turned the comments off a few years ago

Anyone remember Jessica kicking off when they turned the comments off a few years ago
She's weird as duck. She's a sad, ex-theater kid who never made it anywhere and wants to be a momager. She knows her life wouldn't xist without exploiting the kids.

Reactions: 2
Skimming through their latest vlog (haven't watched for ages). Why is Parker hamming up the very over the top gay male so much? Everyone should absolutely be whoever they are, but the very over the top gay male thing is almost so over the top for a child it's like a caricature? Does this make sense?

Reactions: 4
Well done to Parker on being state champion but can you imagine Jessica in the crowd? She’d be insufferable 😭

Skimming through their latest vlog (haven't watched for ages). Why is Parker hamming up the very over the top gay male so much? Everyone should absolutely be whoever they are, but the very over the top gay male thing is almost so over the top for a child it's like a caricature? Does this make sense?
He’s a child Jesus Christ. Leave him be.

Chris and Jessica are really bringing out the Instagram posts when their sister is getting dragged through the mud