Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Rachel’s TikTok about coming out to her boyfriend and him screaming and ripping up a yoga mat. I mean, we all knew it was coming for a long time he was probably so used to her saying she was straight that he was probably angry that he was “lied” to for years. Not that he seemed like a nice person!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Rachel’s TikTok about coming out to her boyfriend and him screaming and ripping up a yoga mat. I mean, we all knew it was coming for a long time he was probably so used to her saying she was straight that he was probably angry that he was “lied” to for years. Not that he seemed like a nice person!
He was a arse! He was jobless and lived off her money but she also did all the DIY and housework etc! And even after they split and he had moved out she found out he was still buying stuff with her credit card!

Reactions: 3
Great title!
Still wonder how Rachel didn't realise he was still using her credit card after he left..

Reactions: 2
I'm watching their old posts, Christmas vlogs to be specific, they got themselves such extravagant gifts and would donate such small toys, almost nothing really which would totally defeat the purpose of donating considering how much they spent on the gifts 😅

This will probably be an unpopular opinion buuuuut

I think Emily is a free loading / loud mouthed / attention seeking / obnoxious person.

I wish Rachel felt confident in herself enough not to constantly need her in her videos.

She is not attractive, funny or intelligent.

Reactions: 7
This will probably be an unpopular opinion buuuuut

I think Emily is a free loading / loud mouthed / attention seeking / obnoxious person.

I wish Rachel felt confident in herself enough not to constantly need her in her videos.

She is not attractive, funny or intelligent.
Emily is Rachel's Korey. Hopefully her novelty will wear off and her Virtual PA stuff will take off

Rachel's hands are covered in blue for a reason she can't disclose til mid September. Someone's gender reveal??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it odd how Chris & Jessica go around town driving the dog to the groomers and Jacob to his club together.. why doesnt one of them drive and other stay home with the children?

Emily is Rachel's Korey. Hopefully her novelty will wear off and her Virtual PA stuff will take off
There was an arguement on twitter Rachel was using Emily as she moved her to LA then wanted her out of her house. Seems like Emily suffers a lot with mental health too

Rachel's hands are covered in blue for a reason she can't disclose til mid September. Someone's gender reveal??
I think it might be new merch, she hasn't released any in a while, and her buds aren't doing as well as they used to do it might be time for a new line, but also she just did a beauty video where she had blue/purple die so it might be that

People are confusing Bailey for Jessica in the latest photo on Instagram. That poor girl has no fashion sense. Shes 14(?) beung mistaken for a 35(?) year old 😕

Reactions: 4
I used to dress similar to Bailey when I was younger. I guess it's from not having sisters or going on social media. Go bailey for just wearing whatever she likes. She looks happy, comfortable and cute.

Reactions: 2
I used to dress similar to Bailey when I was younger. I guess it's from not having sisters or going on social media. Go bailey for just wearing whatever she likes. She looks happy, comfortable and cute.
Her style has changed all of a sudden, just a few months back she was always in jeans and slogan t-shirts!