Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she’s just lived a completely sheltered life with not grown up experiences. She’s not experienced making friends, falling out with friends, social groups and finding your way through life.

She eats off toddler plates, plays with toddler toys and shares a room with a baby. Let’s all be frank, what were we all doing at 15?

Drinking, smoking, house parties, sex, watching movies above our age range not exclusively Disney+ - we’d just NOT want to be near our family 24/7. She’s been completely stunted and you know who else was, Colleen. That’s why she partly acts like she does and thinks hanging with minors is fine. They’ve lived the same upbringing!
It's like you read my brain! I was so excited for her to go to HS and experience life and then bam. I figured she'd always be an odd duck, but at least she'd be an odd duck with real experiences and maybe some friends. All that fuss about getting into this special school was for nothing in the end.

Chris has posted Bailey is studying for her college finals, isn't she too young for that?