Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are all right about Trent being quiet ♥

And just to be clear. I have no problem with Trent having or not having a mental disability caused from whatever virus Gwen picked up when she was pregnant with him ... I have a problem with liars on the internet making millions. If your brother has a disability why not make it your goal to bring awareness to it instead of children's cancer (still a great cause) UNLESS you are just in it for the notoriety.

The more I watch this family the more I see discrepancies and falsehoods. I guess that's entertainment?

Reactions: 2
I think you are all right about Trent being quiet ♥

And just to be clear. I have no problem with Trent having or not having a mental disability caused from whatever virus Gwen picked up when she was pregnant with him ... I have a problem with liars on the internet making millions. If your brother has a disability why not make it your goal to bring awareness to it instead of children's cancer (still a great cause) UNLESS you are just in it for the notoriety.

The more I watch this family the more I see discrepancies and falsehoods. I guess that's entertainment?
The whole point is that Trent is obviously quieter and would like more privacy than the rest of his family. He obviously doesn't like the vlogging and doesn't want to participate in it. They have shared he is deaf (and I guess he must have been comfortable with him doing that), but he absolutely has a right to privacy. Whether he has any other disability or not is no one else's business, so no - the vlogging, outgoing Ballingers shouldn't be raising awareness of any disability (that he may or may not have), because that would be a massive breech of his right to privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The whole point is that Trent is obviously quieter and would like more privacy than the rest of his family. He obviously doesn't like the vlogging and doesn't want to participate in it. They have shared he is deaf (and I guess he must have been comfortable with him doing that), but he absolutely has a right to privacy. Whether he has any other disability or not is no one else's business, so no - the vlogging, outgoing Ballingers shouldn't be raising awareness of any disability (that he may or may not have), because that would be a massive breech of his right to privacy.
It doesn't take a genius to know that Trent likes privacy 😆 And I have watched enough of Collen's videos > where she states exactly that < I also know he was a right to privacy (I'm not thick) I was being nosy and wondering if anyone else witnessed his lack of enthusiasm and participation with his family members in the background ... NOT out front of the camera. That's IT. But thanks for reprimanding me lol

I knew this question was going to set some "loyalists" off. I have to say, this is the worst thread on this site. It is plagued by individuals unable to formulate an original thought without regurgitating The Ballinger spiel 🥱

It doesn't take a genius to know that Trent likes privacy 😆 And I have watched enough of Collen's videos > where she states exactly that < I also know he was a right to privacy (I'm not thick) I was being nosy and wondering if anyone else witnessed his lack of enthusiasm and participation with his family members in the background ... NOT out front of the camera. That's IT. But thanks for reprimanding me lol

I knew this question was going to set some "loyalists" off. I have to say, this is the worst thread on this site. It is plagued by individuals unable to formulate an original thought without regurgitating The Ballinger spiel 🥱
You have got me totally wrong there. I am in no way shape or form a Ballinger 'loyalist'. I dislike the whole vlogging Ballinger clan, and also think that mum/ grandma Gwen comes across as a total nutcase. The fact of the matter is that the issue would be about privacy.

Reactions: 3
Ok, this may be controversial. I don't mean to offend anyone BUT I don't have anyone in R/L who watches this crap and it has been niggling at me LOL

Does anyone else think Trent has a mental disability as well as being deaf?

I say this for a few reasons but the clincher was when Colleen said, in on of her vlogs, that autism runs in her family. I have been watching him in the background of all the family videos (Rachel, Colleen and Ballinger Family) and he never interacts with other members. One video Rachel was ripping down her parents roof on top of the pergola and Trent was in the window watching.

My nephew's husband is deaf and he was in an off Broadway production of the Hunchback of Notre Dame (apparently Quasimodo was deaf). He is very social and a HUGE advocate for the deaf and their needs.

I get the fact Trent doesn't want to be in videos BUT surely he can interact with family members when they are all together ?

I don't know ... it's a gut feeling that is not going away.
I think whatever he has Luke has the same thing, it's just a theory but I think it is so, it just so happens the Luke is more outgoing with it

I've noticed Baileys hands shake a lot, have they ever mentioned this in the vlogs?

Parker is 100% gay. Also what’s wrong with Luke?

Why do they just let luke take over because he’s disabled? It’s jacobs birthday but he’s on camera so he can’t dare say no to luke opening his gifts for him 🙄. Chris gives me major p3d0 vibes. Every single family vlogger does tbh.

Why do they let Luke and Duncan go out in those onesies isn't it hot in LA plus those crocs parker wears are horrid

Jessica was not included in the Pumpkin tasting video, but she had make up behind the scenes and was well groomed... Is she pregnant again? Is that why she didn't wanna eat cause of morning sickness or something? I think she's pregnant, I have no doubt, there's no good reason for her not to be there🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She literally explained in the last vlog why she wasn't in the Pumpkin tasting video. She was distracting their dog, Rue and keeping an eye on Teddy.
Another thought is that maybe, just maybe, she just didn't want to be in the video. She's not pregnant...
She's very active on Tik Tok- posting a lot of dancing videos on Tik Tok with Parker.

Per the mod vetted AMA on Reddit, Trent is not mentally disabled, but he is an entitled creep like the rest of his family. Luke has an incredibly rare microdeletion. He did not inherit it from anyone in his family. Luke is objectively beating all expectations considering the level of impairment the handful of other people with his microdeletion display.

Colleen has implied that Trent has another physical disability involving his arm. Then again, Colleen seems to know very little about Trent, which was obvious in the one video that featured him in over a decade. She seemed to have no idea how he communicated, how the cochlear implant worked, or what he could hear.

I get postponing his birthday cos Luke was poorly and didn't no it was his birthday but almost 2 weeks!!! Because family weren't available...which I'm.guessing is Colleen and Rachel!

Is it just me or has Rachel dumbed down alot, she used to do so much, be so handy, make smart remarks, and now she makes dumb jokes and all the friends around her act like children, especially Emily, she acts like a baby alot, and i want to know why, i don't understand, and what happened to her other friend? The dog trainer? She isn't around as often as she used to be, and i feel like it's because of said behavior but i don't know. It's kind of tiring. Seeing the childish behavior.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has Rachel dumbed down alot, she used to do so much, be so handy, make smart remarks, and now she makes dumb jokes and all the friends around her act like children, especially Emily, she acts like a baby alot, and i want to know why, i don't understand, and what happened to her other friend? The dog trainer? She isn't around as often as she used to be, and i feel like it's because of said behavior but i don't know. It's kind of tiring. Seeing the childish behavior.
I think joy lives a good couple of hours away! But if she has distanced herself from Rachel my guess would be it because of the way she treats blaze! That poor dog is now shut in the garage office all the time and not in the main home with the other two dogs,and gets walked by a dog walker and not taken out when they go to the beach with the other dogs!

• Wow