Ballinger Family #2 It's not normal! This is not a normal family! This is not ok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, to those speculating Jess might be pregnant again, I think they might be right.... She wasn't in attendance to the air show and she wasn't in the vlog at all, and Chris didn't mention she was sick or anything but he might have avoided her as a subject all together considering that's how fans were tipped off last time. But they know they're gonna backlash again from being pregnant again so they might be putting off the subject till enough people start asking questions and getting used to the idea. But they really shouldn't have another child😒

Reactions: 3
So, to those speculating Jess might be pregnant again, I think they might be right.... She wasn't in attendance to the air show and she wasn't in the vlog at all, and Chris didn't mention she was sick or anything but he might have avoided her as a subject all together considering that's how fans were tipped off last time. But they know they're gonna backlash again from being pregnant again so they might be putting off the subject till enough people start asking questions and getting used to the idea. But they really shouldn't have another child😒
I think she was at the air show as she posted a pic of them all and said she took it...but she may have been lying and it was faith or a stranger who took the photo! To hide and not be in the vlog at all definitely seems like she might be hiding something especially after everyone pointed it out in the ranch videos!

And any vlogs she's been in recently has been shoulders up. No full body shots at all.

There was an arguement on twitter Rachel was using Emily as she moved her to LA then wanted her out of her house. Seems like Emily suffers a lot with mental health too
I don't know if it is considered using someone (for their services) if they are being paid for it? 🤔

I also think it's a slippery slope when you mix business with friendship (that goes for Joy too).

The best adult relationships have clearly marked boundaries.

She's said last baby after the last three 😂😂
I don’t think she has to be fair, she’s always said maybe more and said that she was actively trying for them all. But this time she’s saying no more…… unless there’s a surprise!

Jessica is posting lots of content about pregnancy and pictures from when she was pregnant with teddy etc on insta and tic tok! Reckon there will be a pregnancy announcement soon! Proberly waiting till they have told the whole family but pinning Rachel down isn't easy!

Reactions: 2
Jessica is posting lots of content about pregnancy and pictures from when she was pregnant with teddy etc on insta and tic tok! Reckon there will be a pregnancy announcement soon! Proberly waiting till they have told the whole family but pinning Rachel down isn't easy!
Yeah I noticed she was reposting her pregnancy photoshoot etc

This is posted on YouTube shorts... I'm expecting an announcement any day now, but they really shouldn't, Luke is getting older and his special needs are becoming more apparent that along with teddy still being so small, they really don't need another baby

This is posted on YouTube shorts... I'm expecting an announcement any day now, but they really shouldn't, Luke is getting older and his special needs are becoming more apparent that along with teddy still being so small, they really don't need another baby
Oh also on top of this they uploaded a family costume video and included alot of baby pictures and kept saying that they were missing members of the family and at one point Jessica was gonna say something along the lines of "well instead of rue we can put..." And cut herself off

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Think it was just because Teddy was one this week, so to celebrate his first birthday she was looking back at the pregnancy. Lots of parents do that.

I still find it bizarre they went onto have another baby after having Luke. I just don’t know how she’s going to be able homeschool them all, help Luke and then the baby. All very different needs especially Luke who probably requires a lot of one on one learning

Reactions: 4
I still find it bizarre they went onto have another baby after having Luke. I just don’t know how she’s going to be able homeschool them all, help Luke and then the baby. All very different needs especially Luke who probably requires a lot of one on one learning
I think that Chris appears to be the main parenting person in Luke's life - why that has happened is sad. Luke didn't give Jessica her perfect earth mothering experience where she sat in bed or on a couch for a year breastfeeding - he had problems feeding, and as much as she liked to pretend that she was fine about his micro deletion and his special needs, I don't think she was - I think she struggled with it (and is still struggling). Luke may have been the baby who she ended up with post natal depression with - her close gap pregnancy with Teddy was to fill a void which wasn't being filled by Luke. Luke's additional needs are becoming more evident as he is getting older and it is obvious that he is going to need a lot of extra help and support. Shame on Jessica if she is pregnant again - having Teddy has already given her an excuse to not to parent Luke as he needs her to.

Reactions: 7
The latest vlog, oh my god, same bleeping cycle again and again, she gets mad when people say she looks good, the gets mad when people say she looks too skinny. Then says she doesn't have an eating disorder but follows it up with "I have a bad relationship with food" when we already know that she's had eating disorder issues in the past, like girl dont be fake, get help, we know it's an issue, you know it's an issue. You're mad cause you're being called out for it and continuing your toxic cycle. Get help.

Reactions: 1
The latest vlog, oh my god, same bleeping cycle again and again, she gets mad when people say she looks good, the gets mad when people say she looks too skinny. Then says she doesn't have an eating disorder but follows it up with "I have a bad relationship with food" when we already know that she's had eating disorder issues in the past, like girl dont be fake, get help, we know it's an issue, you know it's an issue. You're mad cause you're being called out for it and continuing your toxic cycle. Get help.
Who are you talking about? Jessica?

Ok, this may be controversial. I don't mean to offend anyone BUT I don't have anyone in R/L who watches this crap and it has been niggling at me LOL

Does anyone else think Trent has a mental disability as well as being deaf?

I say this for a few reasons but the clincher was when Colleen said, in on of her vlogs, that autism runs in her family. I have been watching him in the background of all the family videos (Rachel, Colleen and Ballinger Family) and he never interacts with other members. One video Rachel was ripping down her parents roof on top of the pergola and Trent was in the window watching.

My nephew's husband is deaf and he was in an off Broadway production of the Hunchback of Notre Dame (apparently Quasimodo was deaf). He is very social and a HUGE advocate for the deaf and their needs.

I get the fact Trent doesn't want to be in videos BUT surely he can interact with family members when they are all together ?

I don't know ... it's a gut feeling that is not going away.

Reactions: 6
Ok, this may be controversial. I don't mean to offend anyone BUT I don't have anyone in R/L who watches this crap and it has been niggling at me LOL

Does anyone else think Trent has a mental disability as well as being deaf?

I say this for a few reasons but the clincher was when Colleen said, in on of her vlogs, that autism runs in her family. I have been watching him in the background of all the family videos (Rachel, Colleen and Ballinger Family) and he never interacts with other members. One video Rachel was ripping down her parents roof on top of the pergola and Trent was in the window watching.

My nephew's husband is deaf and he was in an off Broadway production of the Hunchback of Notre Dame (apparently Quasimodo was deaf). He is very social and a HUGE advocate for the deaf and their needs.

I get the fact Trent doesn't want to be in videos BUT surely he can interact with family members when they are all together ?

I don't know ... it's a gut feeling that is not going away.
Whether he is autistic or not, it's a huge issue that it seems like every time they all get together it has to be vlogged by more than one person - that's not condusive to normal/ regular family interactions at all. He's also obviously not an extrovert, but he is part of a family of extreme, attention seeking, theatrical people. It must be hard for him at times, and I doubt that as PC and woke that they pretend to be, they are not very inclusive and accommodating of someone being quieter and lower key than themselves. The older that he gets, the more that I think Luke may struggle to fit in with the 'standard' boisterous outgoing Ballinger personalities as well. He risks being lost.

Trent is a gamer and used to video/stream games, I don't think he has a mental disability from watching him game. He just doesn't want to be on vlogs and shuts them out (I would too if I lived with them lol)

I reckon Trent is probably just a bit more reserved than the rest of the family.