Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Absolutely love Bad Girls! Not rewatching this current run, but I rewatch the whole thing (even after it gets stupid, I can't help it, I still love it 😆 ) every couple of years, first few series were sooo good. Remember being so shocked by Rachels death and of course Yvonne 😭
Oh Yvonnes escape episode was horrific at the time! I remember not being able to sleep after watching that.

Reactions: 8

Web30

VIP Member
I've been recording them to watch together I'm gonna start them! I'll always remember the first episode I watched on TV with my mum there was a scene where shell and her girls physically removed drugs from a girls 🌷in the shower - I must have been about 11😳😂
I love the episode where shell and denie escape and break in to body bags!! I need to remember to watch on drama and relive some high school memories.

• Haha

FrankieDoyle

What a shock I got when Di threw her pregnant belly on the floor 😂. She is so desperate to be with someone I actually feel sorry for her.

• Haha

FrankieDoyle

Just watched the final episode of series 5 and I'm in shock. Poor Yvonne. She was my favourite character. I hope something horrible happens to Fenner in later episodes 😓

Reactions: 7
Absolutely love Bad Girls! Not rewatching this current run, but I rewatch the whole thing (even after it gets stupid, I can't help it, I still love it 😆 ) every couple of years, first few series were sooo good. Remember being so shocked by Rachels death and of course Yvonne 😭

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg I am LIVING for this thread🤣 I watched them all when I was on maternity leave a couple of years ago. When Denny and shell made body bag serve them coke on a platter 🤣🤣🤣 absolute gold. Agree with all the comments about fenner. Proper cunt. Such a good character

also remember when Darlene cake (or pat I can’t remember) got battered by Natalie Baxter! I was shook

Last edited:
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
YES!!! I'm watching it I love it still great the second time around. Fenner is a great character slimy bugger
Yvonne is a legend love her.
. 😊

FrankieDoyle

I’m pretty sure it does, can’t remember how tho. Isn’t he just vile, has anyone seen him in any other shows?
He is getting worse in every series. He plays the part so well though, he is perfect for the character. You just want to give him a good hard punch.
I have not seen him in anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

swimming

VIP Member
I’m also watching this whilst on maternity leave! Loved it years ago and so pleased I have something to watch during the night feed.

After series 5 it got silly though and no where near as enjoyable. Amazing it ran for so long after S5 tbh.

Series 2 episode 13 is by far the best one (bodybags anniversary party where they put drugs in her wine to make her go silly) 😂

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
It's a shame with her as when she came in she was a pretty good character. Helped Denny with her mum and all that. But I guess they just decided to go down the ridiculous route lol
I think that’s rose tinted spectacles! She may have helped Denny with her mother but it was established early on she was horrific to her own who was disabled and Di battered the shit out of her for ruining a (only in her own mind) date with Dominic! She was always cray cray

Warpaint

VIP Member
Darlene Cake!!!! This first episode of series 6 was pretty good. Is this the series where it gets a bit better again?

Warpaint

VIP Member
I love the episode where shell and denie escape and break in to body bags!! I need to remember to watch on drama and relive some high school memories.
I remember after Shell and Denny left Denny was saying she went a bit too far and Shell's like "I'm a killer innit, got a reputation to keep up" 😂

• Haha

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Freaking loved Bad Girls!
I used to want to punch Di in the face.
And Fenner 🤬
Bodybag was hilarious.
Snowballs death was traumatic and Yvonnes 😭 Yvonne carried that show!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bellagoth

Oh my God so the seasons were on sale during lockdown on Prime. I bought them all much to my husband's confusion. Love Yvonne Atkins. When she hired the gigalo and pretended he was her solicitor, brilliant!

I also went to stay in the hotel that was the prison they filmed in. Again much to my husband's confusion.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Did anyone ever find Yvonnes body , can't remember rest of series . #Atkins #TopDog
They did! In last nights episode on the Drama channel! I’ll put it in a spoiler in case anyone is watching

Kris Yates tried to escape the same way Yvonne did (thinking she had got out. Her PO girlfriend working at Larkhall got a spare set of keys and slipped them to her and she made her way through the corridors, reached the hanging cell, and discovered her rotting body and threw up everywhere at the sight and smell and dropped the keys down a drain, and she had to give up on her plan. She then told her girlfriend that she would have to “discover” the body and pin it on Fenner. She went down there and found her and then told Grayling and it all came out and then the last we see was Yvonne’s body being wheeled to the autopsy.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I've been recording them to watch together I'm gonna start them! I'll always remember the first episode I watched on TV with my mum there was a scene where shell and her girls physically removed drugs from a girls 🌷in the shower - I must have been about 11😳😂

• Haha

Channy86

Watching the old bad girls when Tanya turner from footballers wives arrives at larkhall ,iconic . Two of my fave tv programmes

Reactions: 4