Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been re-watching this on Drama? They've just got into the second series now but I think the whole of the first 2 are on UKTV player or something.

I'm surprised how well it all holds up, doesn't feel corny or anything after all these years. (Mainly talking about the first 5 series, goes downhill drastically after that)

Seen as they fucked it up so badly in the later series though I'd actually be open to a reboot if they did it properly

Reactions: 4
Absolutely love Bad Girls! Not rewatching this current run, but I rewatch the whole thing (even after it gets stupid, I can't help it, I still love it πŸ˜† ) every couple of years, first few series were sooo good. Remember being so shocked by Rachels death and of course Yvonne 😭

Reactions: 7
YES!!! I'm watching it I love it still great the second time around. Fenner is a great character slimy bugger
Absolutely love Bad Girls! Not rewatching this current run, but I rewatch the whole thing (even after it gets stupid, I can't help it, I still love it πŸ˜† ) every couple of years, first few series were sooo good. Remember being so shocked by Rachels death and of course Yvonne 😭
Yvonne is a legend love her.
. 😊

Oh Yvonnes escape episode was horrific at the time! I remember not being able to sleep after watching that.

Reactions: 8
I didn't like they gave a great character like Yvonne such a horrific death πŸ˜₯

• Sad
I've been recording them to watch together I'm gonna start them! I'll always remember the first episode I watched on TV with my mum there was a scene where shell and her girls physically removed drugs from a girls 🌷in the shower - I must have been about 11πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been recording them to watch together I'm gonna start them! I'll always remember the first episode I watched on TV with my mum there was a scene where shell and her girls physically removed drugs from a girls 🌷in the shower - I must have been about 11πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
I was about 15 and that was horrific enough πŸ˜‚

I love the episode where shell and denie escape and break in to body bags!! I need to remember to watch on drama and relive some high school memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the episode where shell and denie escape and break in to body bags!! I need to remember to watch on drama and relive some high school memories.
I remember after Shell and Denny left Denny was saying she went a bit too far and Shell's like "I'm a killer innit, got a reputation to keep up" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also di the prison officer ,she was a good character , desperate for any man &ends up with gay Mr grayling , who. Has a fella , she pays the bf to get graylings sperm to get her pregnant,🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Freaking loved Bad Girls!
I used to want to punch Di in the face.
And Fenner 🀬
Bodybag was hilarious.
Snowballs death was traumatic and Yvonnes 😭 Yvonne carried that show!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for series 6 on UKTV play, now Yvonne has gone I cannot wait for Pat Kerrigan to rock up 😍

• Haha
Still watching at Drama pace. This series hasn't been great. Too much Neil and Di.

I love the old lady who comes in (can't remember her name) and she was like the grandmother to the wing.

Years later Yvonne's death still haunts me ha!

I love the old lady who comes in (can't remember her name) and she was like the grandmother to the wing.

Years later Yvonne's death still haunts me ha!
Was it Noreen? She pretended she was going to leave her life savings to Bodybag, and when the time came and the will was read, all she'd left to her was her chamberpot under the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I am LIVING for this thread🀣 I watched them all when I was on maternity leave a couple of years ago. When Denny and shell made body bag serve them coke on a platter 🀣🀣🀣 absolute gold. Agree with all the comments about fenner. Proper bleep. Such a good character

also remember when Darlene cake (or pat I can’t remember) got battered by Natalie Baxter! I was shook

Last edited:
  • Haha