Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I’m also watching this whilst on maternity leave! Loved it years ago and so pleased I have something to watch during the night feed.

After series 5 it got silly though and no where near as enjoyable. Amazing it ran for so long after S5 tbh.

Series 2 episode 13 is by far the best one (bodybags anniversary party where they put drugs in her wine to make her go silly) 😂
Her dancing 🤣🤣 I think I need to watch that when I’m having down days

• Haha
Reactions: 3

FrankieDoyle

Just checked uktv play on the off chance & series 6 has been added 🙏🏼
I'm on episode 4 now 😊

I can remember most of the big events of a series but totally forgot about stuff like the undercover detective. We got to see some of Buxton's actual personality at the end of the ep though. I remember all her stuff quite well. But yeah it's always interesting watching something back years later to see how it holds up now.
I think its held up really well considering it about 20 years old. I'm enjoying it...I wish I had watched it first time round 🙂

Last edited:

Awkward_Somber

My partner has the first few series on DVD. Nicki and Helen made quite the impression on her as a little closeted teen. 🤣 although watching it again now on TV their relationship is soooo terrible.

FrankieDoyle

Finished watching series 7, only series 8 to go now.... overall I have enjoyed it but missed Yvonne in the later episodes.
I found out today that Jim Fenner is the real life brother of the original Poldark actor Robin Ellis. I did not know that. 😲

Warpaint

VIP Member
I think viewing it this time around I won’t be so judgmental as I’m not on tenterhooks waiting each week but I remember loving the first episode of 6 and discussing it on DigitalSpy, saying I was glad the show was getting more dark and gritty again and then being disappointed by the rest!
I can remember most of the big events of a series but totally forgot about stuff like the undercover detective. We got to see some of Buxton's actual personality at the end of the ep though. I remember all her stuff quite well. But yeah it's always interesting watching something back years later to see how it holds up now.

Reactions: 2

FrankieDoyle

Ah yeah she was a great late addition. Always thought she would have worked well in an earlier series. Too much bloody Buxton at the moment! I'm still going at Drama pace so 2 eps into series 7
I'm starting series 7 on catch up tomorrow. I would have started watching tonight but I'm a celebrity has just started 😄

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Note sure if I’m feeling this show at the moment?
When a character is SO good in their debut role it’s often hard to look past who they first played, and I’m finding it a bit difficult to look past that she is not a schoolgirl from Derry working as a Police Officer in a mens prison, but that she is a 30 year old woman. But it’s not her fault she looks so youthful for her age!

Also, I clocked that the trans prisoner was born male even before it was announced. It was just obvious to me and I could tell straight away.

Its no bad girls Series 1-3, that’s for sure!!

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I’d like to see Bad Girls on UKTV play, I don’t think I’ve got any other apps I can watch it on, a friend offered to lend me the dvd box sets but I don’t have a player anymore 😩
Hadn’t engaged brain I meant footballers wives & too late to edit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
If anyone's watching TV now, three of the cast members are coming up on This Morning after the ads

swimming

VIP Member
Ah yeah she was a great late addition. Always thought she would have worked well in an earlier series. Too much bloody Buxton at the moment! I'm still going at Drama pace so 2 eps into series 7
Me too. Buxton bores me. This is where the story line gets silly imo

sheleg

VIP Member
My partner has the first few series on DVD. Nicki and Helen made quite the impression on her as a little closeted teen. 🤣 although watching it again now on TV their relationship is soooo terrible.
OMG same. Nicki was my first crush.

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Just did a quick search & he was in Prime Suspect, Where the heart is & Coronation Street. Cannot place him in Corrie, he was a book maker, might’ve been when I’d stopped watching

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Was it Noreen? She pretended she was going to leave her life savings to Bodybag, and when the time came and the will was read, all she'd left to her was her chamberpot under the bed!
Yes Noreen. I forgot about her could only picture Babs

Warpaint

VIP Member
What a shock I got when Di threw her pregnant belly on the floor 😂. She is so desperate to be with someone I actually feel sorry for her.
It's a shame with her as when she came in she was a pretty good character. Helped Denny with her mum and all that. But I guess they just decided to go down the ridiculous route lol

• Haha

FrankieDoyle

Omg I loved this series so much! I had them all on VHS 😩😭😭 Where can I stream them?! I tried to watch the first episode a few years ago on YouTube but the quality was horrific
I'm watching on UKTV Play. Series 1- 5 are available on there.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I'm about to hit series 8 as well. How can it be as good without my favourite character evil bastard Fenner to carry it?