Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Nope.

this is where I lost interest in the programme all those years ago. It’s turned silly, half cut and cheap. Characters written out, disappearing storylines etc.
I wonder if it was the actors choice to leave or whether she was written out without choice? Maybe she’s on Twitter and someone has asked before lol

Reactions: 1

Warpaint

VIP Member
Struggling with series 8 but going to see it through. I know there's another notoriously bad Christmas special to come. Missed it first time round though

FrankieDoyle

I'm still watching series 7. Just watched the Christmas episode with the exorcism 😬.... it's went a bit silly but will watch the rest of the series because I don't want to give up now. 💘

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Just watching the Christmas special of series 8 now - cringe 😬 definitely went downhill but glad I rewatched them all.

FrankieDoyle

Same as me, I couldn’t remember exactly what happened so had to watch no matter how bad 😂. It’s watchable, but not as good as the earlier series. Enjoy!
Thank you...
I'm not expecting it to be as good but I have to give it a try ☺

swimming

VIP Member
They seemed to have axed half the cast in series 8. Do we ever know what happened to Di?
Nope.

this is where I lost interest in the programme all those years ago. It’s turned silly, half cut and cheap. Characters written out, disappearing storylines etc.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Good to see Buxton finally get a kick in. Every episode was becoming a bit too dominated by her. The new officer seems to think he's James Bond

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I finished it today... they Christmas special!

Found it a bit odd that some central characters would just disappear at the start of the new series, member to be seen or heard from again!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Wait, so what happened with the “new” PO, the one that was seen shagging Natalie Buxton and it seemed like he was always plotting? Did he actually have a plan or what?

Warpaint

VIP Member
I've bailed on Screw after the first ep unfortunately. I just didn't find any of it that believable. And yeah, the Derry girl talking in a Lancashire accent threw me off a bit too. Unfortunately she's a bit typecast

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Watching the old bad girls when Tanya turner from footballers wives arrives at larkhall ,iconic . Two of my fave tv programmes
I’d like to see Bad Girls on UKTV play, I don’t think I’ve got any other apps I can watch it on, a friend offered to lend me the dvd box sets but I don’t have a player anymore 😩

Instagrime

Omg I loved this series so much! I had them all on VHS 😩😭😭 Where can I stream them?! I tried to watch the first episode a few years ago on YouTube but the quality was horrific

I've been recording them to watch together I'm gonna start them! I'll always remember the first episode I watched on TV with my mum there was a scene where shell and her girls physically removed drugs from a girls 🌷in the shower - I must have been about 11😳😂
I was about 15 and that was horrific enough 😂