Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellagoth

Oh gutted I missed it. I'd love them to reboot if they did it well. And by well I mean wonderfully over the top.

Reactions: 2

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Just watched the final episode of series 5 and I'm in shock. Poor Yvonne. She was my favourite character. I hope something horrible happens to Fenner in later episodes 😓
I’m pretty sure it does, can’t remember how tho. Isn’t he just vile, has anyone seen him in any other shows?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Watching this again and I’m having doubts about all the new characters coming in and trying to remember the storylines and second guessing them. Like, I had my suspicions about that nun but I incorrectly guessed she had drugs sewn up in that blanket she had and got the other inmates to help stitch it up faster so she could get her drugs sold faster on the outside 😂

And this new male officer that’s come in today’s episode. I know there’s something dodgy about him but can’t remember!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Darlene Cake!!!! This first episode of series 6 was pretty good. Is this the series where it gets a bit better again?
I think viewing it this time around I won’t be so judgmental as I’m not on tenterhooks waiting each week but I remember loving the first episode of 6 and discussing it on DigitalSpy, saying I was glad the show was getting more dark and gritty again and then being disappointed by the rest!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
There’s a new prison drama starting soon on channel 4 called Screw, but I don’t know when it starts or what type of show it is 😂

Channy86

I’d like to see Bad Girls on UKTV play, I don’t think I’ve got any other apps I can watch it on, a friend offered to lend me the dvd box sets but I don’t have a player anymore 😩
It's on A channel called drama ,every night around 11.30, so glad I don't have to wait a week between episodes like years ago..x

Reactions: 1

FrankieDoyle

She is new to me and I find the way she speaks very annoying....she may grow on me so I'll give her a chance 😬

Warpaint

VIP Member
Looks like it's running right from the beginning again on Drama. On at really random times though.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Anyone else tuning in for Screw tonight? Fingers crossed it’s good as we love a good prison drama.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I’m on bed rest & just checked to see if series 8 is on UKTV play & it is so that’s me sorted

FrankieDoyle

There’s a new prison drama starting soon on channel 4 called Screw, but I don’t know when it starts or what type of show it is 😂
I think the trailer said it was starting early 2022. I like prison dramas so I'm going to watch to see if it's any good.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Nope.

this is where I lost interest in the programme all those years ago. It’s turned silly, half cut and cheap. Characters written out, disappearing storylines etc.
I'm pretty sure I bailed around this time as well. Never seen series 8. I'll probably watch out of curiosity lol

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I'm going to start series 8 soon. I try to avoid spoilers but from what I have read on here it's not as good. I will watch it though because I want to see it through to the end.
Same as me, I couldn’t remember exactly what happened so had to watch no matter how bad 😂. It’s watchable, but not as good as the earlier series. Enjoy!

• Heart

FrankieDoyle

Just watching the Christmas special of series 8 now - cringe 😬 definitely went downhill but glad I rewatched them all.
I'm going to start series 8 soon. I try to avoid spoilers but from what I have read on here it's not as good. I will watch it though because I want to see it through to the end.