Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed - less real (!) sell sell sell . Supposed to be a primary school
Teacher, husband looking for a job - maybe made redundant, which felt normal but the amount of clothes she has at a time when people are struggling just rubbish

Reactions: 9
I’m disappointed - less real (!) sell sell sell . Supposed to be a primary school
Teacher, husband looking for a job - maybe made redundant, which felt normal but the amount of clothes she has at a time when people are struggling just rubbish
I can’t stand the pout and sucking in of cheeks

Reactions: 8
The woman has zero style, everything is an over the top mush mash of freebies gifted.
Her shoe ’recommendation’ (so many people asked apparently ?) just shows that anything for an advert and an Aff link swipe up, some of those sandals from M&S that she says are so comfortable etc etc are not so if you read the M&S reviews from the normal paying public!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Melissa was such a lovely account before she reached 10k followers, then she turned really greedy and insincere. Like the worst sort of salesperson who would tell you that you look amazing, even though you can’t breathe in the dress you’ve tried on.

Some of her outfits are so ludicrous that she either changes out of them before going to work or her teaching colleagues snigger behind their hands when she walks into the staffroom.

Her biggest crime though is her ‘I only earn pennies from affiliate links!’ Liar.

My blood pressure is much better since I unfollowed her account. 😂

Reactions: 7
Agreed. I unfollowed as well but went back for a peek. It's even worse now. And yes she was lovely before 10k. She's clearly desperate to be invited to all the events the other influencers attend.

Reactions: 6
Do her family really approve of what she does she says she is busy because she is doing all those reels and they r such a turn off she loves to show off when a lot of people are struggling she needs to reign it in and sort out a new pose for the mirror too with less frump and more stylish clothes that fit!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they all think no one will notice! It wasn’t long ago they all wanted to get to 10,000 but now that’s not enough, its the 100,000 goal they’re all aiming for and for the vast majority that means paying!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they all think no one will notice! It wasn’t long ago they all wanted to get to 10,000 but now that’s not enough, its the 100,000 goal they’re all aiming for and for the vast majority that means paying!
She must have surely? Any way we can find out?

Terrible … & the sucking lemons fish pout is even worse 👄 stop it please!!!

Reactions: 4