Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gaining 1500 to 2000 followers a day, that’s not usual at all. I do hope someone pulls her up on this when she inevitably posts her celebratory I’ve reached 100,000 followers post. She at 97k now…...

Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing that someone that age cares about accumulating followers. I get it, more followers, more freebies. It’s just all very juvenile.

She’s gaining 1500 to 2000 followers a day, that’s not usual at all. I do hope someone pulls her up on this when she inevitably posts her celebratory I’ve reached 100,000 followers post. She at 97k now…...
She’s already at 98.5k since your last post. It’s getting ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
I think lovestyle40 is at it too … buying followers & views for her reels. Once upon a time they wanted 10K now it’s 100K

Reactions: 2
Appropriately called! 😳

Cheeky cow - these are the ladies who are paying for your designer bags & nice little jolly’s lady! Imagine saying that in a shop to a customer where are the wide leg trousers please - on the rack over there appropriately called the trouser area!

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely no shame. It’s clear to anyone looking at social blade that her recent influx of daily followers is far from usual. Yet she’s feigning surprise at waking up to 100k this morning. It’s duplicitous and I hope companies start looking into numbers, in fact I’m going to email those she regularly works with. No wonder it was quite a low key post…can’t really be celebrating this can she…..

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but why does she wear sunglasses in all her photos even those inside in autumn??

• Haha
Reactions: 2