Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so icky when influencers blame the platform for their woes - 'oh the algorithm hates me and never shows my content to my followers'. Cry me a river. Maybe your "content" is just dire and you're not as important as you think you are? Self-pitying posts desperate for engagement and validation from a bunch of strangers...yuk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to feel entitled. The followers are what get you the freebies and the PR stays, poppet. If they went you'd just be another middle aged woman justifying her spending ( guilty ✋).
She chose to do this. Carry on with good grace and stop being so chippy...or just stop. 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure we'd all survive the crushing disappointment.

(Those who are paying for this drivel need to give their heads a poke.)

The huns were hunning at the itk gala. My autocorrect wants to change that to the ‘irk’ gala which feels fitting.

But now Mel us back to finding lemons and having a good suck on them (hold the lemonade). Miserable and sour.

Reactions: 3
She's now upped her game to pre-moaning! Will post something this afternoon but already knows Insta won't like it. :rolleyes:
No one is forcing or even asking you to do this. Say that every day and you'll probably feel a lot better. 😃

Reactions: 8
Who does she think ‘insta’ is? It’s us..we don’t like it! All the algorithms malarkey is because we swipe by, don’t comment or like and it puts them to the bottom of the pile. So the solution is to moan, beg for likes or just pay your way to the 1million aka Ladyofthemanor77 !!

• Heart
Her story seems so strange, obviously I am sorry for her losing her Mum. But she is still flogging her subscription and posting links to outfits at the same time as writing about her Mum. Would that not be the last thing you would think about?

Reactions: 6
Her story seems so strange, obviously I am sorry for her losing her Mum. But she is still flogging her subscription and posting links to outfits at the same time as writing about her Mum. Would that not be the last thing you would think about?
It’s all about the engagement. Doesn’t matter what the subject is.

Reactions: 4
Agree she just can’t keep anything private and had to of course post the location. Very strange as if the subscriptions are more important than anything else. Weird

The last!

Reactions: 1
She looks frumpy because she is frumpy :ROFLMAO:

Buying / trying on lots of things does not make you innately chic. I’m guessing she didn’t do much of that styling course she was yapping on about, because knowing when to pass on trends that don’t suit you was surely week 2 material.

My autocorrect was determined to correct ‘frumpy’ to ‘grumpy’, which is surprisingly apt here.

Reactions: 6
She looks frumpy because she is frumpy :ROFLMAO:

Buying / trying on lots of things does not make you innately chic. I’m guessing she didn’t do much of that styling course she was yapping on about, because knowing when to pass on trends that don’t suit you was surely week 2 material.

My autocorrect was determined to correct ‘frumpy’ to ‘grumpy’, which is surprisingly apt here.
you summed her up brilliantly her wardrobes must be bulging you never see her wear anything probs more than once / twice. Also get the eyebrows sorted!!

Reactions: 2
The turn up jeans, waistcoat, two trends put together … I wouldn’t wear 1 never mind putting both together. She was like a child going into the dress up box & putting everything on together. Laughable really and the close ups of her face stucking lemons we could do without!

The turn up jeans, waistcoat, two trends put together … I wouldn’t wear 1 never mind putting both together. She was like a child going into the dress up box & putting everything on together. Laughable really and the close ups of her face stucking lemons we could do without!
seems like another rich bored housewife who jumps on every fashion bandwagon 🥱 And quite charmless, she looks permanently fed up, how does she have so many followers, am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
you summed her up brilliantly her wardrobes must be bulging you never see her wear anything probs more than once / twice. Also get the eyebrows sorted!!
Well it's not bulging because she flogs them afterwards on her pre-loved instagram account