Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes she looks like she’s raided her teenager daughter’s wardrobe!
I don’t know why it bugs me, but her bedroom looks really sparse. It looks big, but the wall lights are too small or something.

Reactions: 1
Are they all getting Air and Grace boots?
Backofthewardrobe says she bought with a discount, WhatKathydidnext mentions no discount, says she bought. Any one else ?
My friend was telling me about an insta meet up she went to once & there were 7 of them all wearing the same gifted trainers 🙄 I don’t know who WKDN is but there’s a clique who all buy the same clothes then do an outfit post & it just blows my mind that they have the need to do this 🤯 Is it one upmanship as in I look better than you? BOTW looks like a bag lady who got stuck in the washing machine on a fast spin cycle, who likes her posts I’ll never understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it absolutely necessary, yesterday, to drive to Buckton Pike and go for a 4 hour walk in the snow (looked like a white out on stories) and then drive back in the snow? I live nearby. I think it was foolish to risk driving in that snow but I might be a bit miffed because my shopping didn't come ...you know, because of the snow and wanting to avoid accidents when the hospitals are overstretched.

Reactions: 3
She’s uploading outfit pics at this time in the morning. Are we meant to believe that photo has been taken In real time? Because the sun hasn’t even risen yet and she’s stood in what looks like daylight.

She’s uploading outfit pics at this time in the morning. Are we meant to believe that photo has been taken In real time? Because the sun hasn’t even risen yet and she’s stood in what looks like daylight.
They all do this, they have a bank of prepared photos ready to load at the busiest times ie: 7am and 7-8pm it gets the most likes. Although I can’t see that it matters during lockdown.

They all do this, they have a bank of prepared photos ready to load at the busiest times ie: 7am and 7-8pm it gets the most likes. Although I can’t see that it matters during lockdown.
They schedule posts for their busy times based on traffic stats. Imagine putting that much thought & effort in when you never look any better than a bag lady 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
They schedule posts for their busy times based on traffic stats. Imagine putting that much thought & effort in when you never look any better than a bag lady 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine bumping into her and she’s wearing a completely different outfit to what she posted that morning. What a sad, sad lady.

• Haha