Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, but what do people think of Whatkathydidnext account?
I love her house, it looks lovely.

Reactions: 1
I’ve met her a few times at insta meet ups I went to with my sister who is really into insta. She’s nice but had a fraction of the followers she does now & she was desperate to get there! CLTS seemed to be their inspiration (the women there). She puts a huge effort into cultivating her feed so it looks to be a ‘hobby’. Lots of these women have piggy-backed off each other & I can’t understand the attraction of wearing the same clothes, chasing the same freebies...I just find it a really bizarre existence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Personally I find her fairly dull. She does have a lovely little cottage but shes another one that just wears freebee clothes that don’t really suit her. In the beginning when she had a few 100 followers she never stopped buying all the stuff
I’ve met her a few times at insta meet ups I went to with my sister who is really into insta. She’s nice but had a fraction of the followers she does now & she was desperate to get there! CLTS seemed to be their inspiration (the women there). She puts a huge effort into cultivating her feed so it looks to be a ‘hobby’. Lots of these women have piggy-backed off each other & I can’t understand the attraction of wearing the same clothes, chasing the same freebies...I just find it a really bizarre existence 🤷🏻‍♀️
WKDN ref ..You’ve taken all the words from my mouth. We used to follow each other way back when she had very few followers, she’s always fawned over CLTS and I was fully aware she would buy almost anything she wore, I often wondered how on earth she could afford it! She often bought stuff I put on insta, She was on insta morning,noon and night and was another one that I became suspicious of her sudden growth in numbers. I don’t think she really has her own style she just copies what everyone else of wears or whatever was sent for free/paid ad, and those fuckin awful big clod ugly boots suit no-one!!!!!!!!!! Her cottage is very pretty, I’m not sure if it’s actually rented as I know the village and many of the houses are owned by a nearby privately Owned estate which is why they’re all painted the same colour.

Reactions: 2
I find it amazing really that a teacher should want/need to be involved in this strange insta world. Fair enough, post your musings etc, but accounts like WKDN are obviously trying to cultivate another income.
If I were a teacher,, I’m not sure I would want pupils, colleagues etc to see my home etc.

Reactions: 3
Clearly not! It’s tedious, and also well noted the Ad bit is halfway down all the garb about how fabulous it is when it should be clearly visible at the start! Don’t forget the discount code..🙄

Affiliate link after affiliate link after affiliate link. SO boring.

She must be broke.

• Haha
Oh and me 🤣🤣🤣 it’s because of the lockdown hair I’m sure. A friend of mine is wearing one on days she can’t wear a wooly one! But it’s a massive no isn’t it. Still don’t understand why John Lewis are closing stores, laying off staff...but giving insta women hundreds of pounds worth of clothes monthly. They sold well before....without using influencers.

Oh and me 🤣🤣🤣 it’s because of the lockdown hair I’m sure. A friend of mine is wearing one on days she can’t wear a wooly one! But it’s a massive no isn’t it. Still don’t understand why John Lewis are closing stores, laying off staff...but giving insta women hundreds of pounds worth of clothes monthly. They sold well before....without using influencers.
I have to agree. Why on earth would John Lewis use influencers is beyond me? They all think it’s the way to go, what people want to see etc..it’s not! Especially on the like of BOTW who has absolutely no style whatsoever! There is nothing she ever wears I would consider buying. Even John Lewis website uses fairly average, different age models without make up and badly styled, one of the underwear models is a bit on the plump side. Now I’m no skinny Minnie but I want to see clothes on beautiful models to inspire me not some overweight clueless influencers!

Honestly, if i boycotted all the companies that gave influencers clothes... I’d be stumped as to where to shop.

BOTW flits between following trends (which are more are appropriate for her daughters on some occasions) to dressing like a complete frump. I dont think she has found her own style.

Reactions: 4
What is it with these women wearing bloody sleeveless dresses and sandals. It may be warmer, but it’s still bloody freezing in most places!! It drives me mad! They all act the same. Wardrobe lady no different. Get a life!!

The dresses she keeps advertising and getting for free are not what the average teacher in my school are wearing never mind the ones that only work part time, so unrelateable.
Also that mask, a snip at £250 after discount!🙄
Who actually buys this stuff?

very disappointed that jigsaw are still giving her free clothes. btw, jigsaw have emailed and posted out to their customers a discount code for 20% off, so she hasn’t been given one because she is special.