BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Well she’s back to the dark side and she looks so much better for it. Well done Tattle ladies, looks like she’s taking the constructive criticism on and I’m glad because she’s young and can make the changes she needs to be successful. On another note I only discovered this site through Rosie and I’m currently knee deep in Tacey di Marcos threads ( watched her show years ago and can’t believe people are still obsessed with her) is there any other mad threads I’m missing out on? Who is this Cassy girl and can someone link her thread please?

Cassy sells JP! Claims jp gave her that body 🤣🤣🤣..... gastric band, 2 tummy tucks, lipo, 3 boob jobs, stomach contouring ( thats why her abs look so tit) 2 thigh lifts, fake lips, cheeks, botox....

She shags everyones husbands and palms her kids off 24/7 shes vile..... #17 cassy clark

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.