BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old slaggann as bought brosie page...... the biggest fake out there JP done that to her body you know... nothing to do with the 100k of botched surgery, fake abs and gastric band 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know of any pretty girl influencers who are genuinely nice and regularly do makeup on their live??? I need someone to watch :((( since Rosie turned out a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of any pretty girl influencers who are genuinely nice and regularly do makeup on their live??? I need someone to watch :((( since Rosie turned out a racist.
I know Jordan lipscombe does but that’s mainly on tiktok live sometimes. But I’m not sure xx

Reactions: 1
Well she’s back to the dark side and she looks so much better for it. Well done Tattle ladies, looks like she’s taking the constructive criticism on and I’m glad because she’s young and can make the changes she needs to be successful. On another note I only discovered this site through Rosie and I’m currently knee deep in Tacey di Marcos threads ( watched her show years ago and can’t believe people are still obsessed with her) is there any other mad threads I’m missing out on? Who is this Cassy girl and can someone link her thread please?

Reactions: 8
Oh wow she looks insane. Dark hair is amazing! She should of kept her insta & made a huge come back. I think it's quite sad she sold her insta! I think she will regret it :/
Literally ! Im gutted she didn’t make a huge comeback. If she put the effort in, made a nice fresh and clean studio in her new place and worked on her personality and apologised, she could’ve began making THOUSANDS of social media...she’s gunna regret this :((

Well she’s back to the dark side and she looks so much better for it. Well done Tattle ladies, looks like she’s taking the constructive criticism on and I’m glad because she’s young and can make the changes she needs to be successful. On another note I only discovered this site through Rosie and I’m currently knee deep in Tacey di Marcos threads ( watched her show years ago and can’t believe people are still obsessed with her) is there any other mad threads I’m missing out on? Who is this Cassy girl and can someone link her thread please?
Have you seen the Sean Pratt thread :eek: and also that Rendal girl

Reactions: 4
So much better with dark hair she is starting to look a bit like her age! But them lips, they just counteract it all in my opinion...

And you can change your appearance all you like but you can never change those racist and homophobic tweets Rozie b without apologising! Made a start with the brown hair but now she needs to own up to being a racist bully

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sean Pratt, Rendall Tyga Coleby, Cassyanne Clark, Mrs Hinch, Olivia Neill, Molly Mae, O'Donell Sisters are all threads that I follow that are quite active and beefy lol

So much better with dark hair she is starting to look a bit like her age! But them lips, they just counteract it all in my opinion...

And you can change your appearance all you like but you can never change those racist and homophobic tweets Rozie b without apologising! Made a start with the brown hair but now she needs to own up to being a racist bully
This is too true! Is it really just her dying her hair brown all it takes for people on here to forget that she’s a bully, a racist, scams people out of money with her business, doesn’t follow the law in regards to her business? The blonde hair was not a vibe i admit she looks better dark but its definitely not the most important thing by a long shot?

I’ve acc never heard of someone buy n insta account like is that not weird. She’s lost 3k already

Reactions: 10
Why is she laying on the floor like that? 😭 i understand her promo isn’t exactly gonna be like Missguided level because its just her but surely she could do better than that? It doesn’t look good, not even saying it to be rude it just really doesnt

I am dead it’s obvious she’s had her nails and lashes done too 😂 will she ever take those balenciaga trainers off? Probably not

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.