Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
she goes thru so many phases one min shes a youtuber then a makeup blogger then forex then a lash brand owner then one min shes all girly and blonde then shes black hair and all street , cant keep up lol

right now shes on live being a singer cba with this girl hahahah

Reactions: 17

louisarebecca

*shares whole life online to the fine detail of making bed, then complains people are stalkers for making an opinion on something she chose to share*
LMAOOO

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY IM LATE TO THE PARTY
This girl had a chance on social media, she blew up real quick, but now, well I have less than 1K followers yet get more comments than her (with 100k). She gets 10 comments if not less per post.... if that doesn’t speak enough?
She should’ve made her room one colour, got some nice floor, matching furniture, ditched her gypsy bed, and good clean storage. This way she would promote a professional working space. I always avoided her brand even when I liked her Bcos her home made me feel sick. Her dogs are dirty and overweight, she always has greasy hair and dirty teeth, she smokes, she posts her belly and feet on her 100K follower account... it’s just awful. If she grew her lovely dark hair naturally, avoided the filler so she still had her pretty slim natural face NOT puffer fish face now covered in wrinkles from the migrated filler, she’d actually have gone far. Very far! But she really has lost it, to be quite honest I feel bad for the girl. She is so dissatisfied and lost in her own life. She struggles to do ANYTHING which is why she used her page for her own advantage to try and motivate herself to “get stuff done”. She wants to die her dead yellow purple multicoloured hair back but she is so stubborn she won’t. She knows it’s a fucking shit show. And about taxes, this infuriates me. I really, really god dam hope she has records from every ounce of income because I’m getting my dad to file a report- I strongly believe she doesn’t pay her taxes as a grown woman. She soaks money off every opportunity even it’s 50p. Her hands are minging with tan and you can just tell she stinks. Her dirty dogs roll around her room.
It’s a whole mess and yes I am escalating her name about taxes because people can’t live like that it’s incredibly illegal!!!

From that to that... speaks for itself 💔
The first pictures she had NO work done. NO Filler.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Jkkk

I really wish this thread was more active, this girl is the most bizzare 'influencer' out there 😂😂

Now she's desperately trying to sell her cheap old faux fur coats 😂😂😂

Posting pics of herself & her pets lying all over her tracksuits, the level of unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Susu

She’s trying to deflect from holding herself accountable for being a RACIST. Shame on you Rosie, I hope every brand sees this thread and never associates with a disgusting girl like you.
4275839C-567F-4BE7-88AF-10651192DD20.jpeg

38F339E3-14C0-43C5-A00F-E2F9657A4AD1.jpeg
717204AB-7073-43F9-B0E4-C1A99E7CDA64.jpeg
1AE310BE-C7B6-421A-A859-2A6D9A9B3752.jpeg

Rosie you were supporting BLM but didn’t hold yourself accountable for these vulgar tweets. Why is that?!!?

Here’s a laugh of what Rosie tweets vs reality
3402869D-F8B0-401F-914A-7F929F6E68DA.jpeg
C99569BF-0D72-4F47-8741-EEF0F9773FF4.jpeg
5795ACA5-43D9-4C48-AFE4-5E0FC0584788.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

beckyfish

Cringe, she put that up just to fish for compliments on her dark hair, just so she could be all 'why you so obsessed with my hair colour' type of attitude lol.
What baffles me is why she doesn’t wanna go back to dark when it definitely suits her 100x better. Its not even just that the blonde is horrible on her and its barely even blonde it looks yellow half the time

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Her account her so called business page is dodgy!! Like I noticed she’s got 12k followers and only 22 likes on her pic? And 2 comments. No wonder why insta blocked her from doing shit coz it’s dodgy!! She’s a fraud and all for the gram! Thought she was deleting her insta but it’s still there. Talks full of shit!

• Haha

saffronzzxx

I’m sorry I’m all for reading along but are you guys ok lol? You can’t call her a mean girl and horrible for CALLING someone out that EXPOSED themselves. She didn’t even expose her, the girl done it herself and you can see that the girl has made the nastiest remarks on here. That’s what happens. Don’t be a secret bully? Be a loud and proud one. Why the hiding now lol? ‘She’s literally harassing me’ you’ve been doing that to her for the past however long on here lol... not nice when the roles are reversed. Anyone that now jumps to defend this girl or say Rosie is being vile, please save it LOL. some of you just think you’ll never get caught that’s what it is. Lol OWNNNNNNN IT. LMAOOOOOOO
Hi Rosie 😘😘😘
Just because the girl ‘exposed herself’ doesn’t give Rosie the right to post on her story to 100k+ followers? Or should I say doesn’t give YOU the right lol. Any mature and half decent person would have messaged the girl privately and had a go at her instead of posting about it. That’s what I mean about pretending to be a positive female when she’s a nasty, racist, fat phobic piece of shit. She deserves every nasty message she gets, have you not seen her tweets?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It doesn’t make sense to me why she would sell her account because whoever buys it will have to change the name and once they post their own face people would unfollow ... doesn’t make sense

louisarebecca

god where do I start on this girl. Her face is actually like a puffer fish with her buzz lightyear boyfriend. Her lips are like a big swollen fanny and her face is absolutely covered in fine lines from where the filler has stretched her skin. She says she loves her 'blonde hair' but how the fuck is it even blonde. It is black, purple, orange and yellow all at once. Just stop being stubborn pretending u like it and die it brown like we all keep saying.
If she took business more seriously it could have gone somewhere. If she actually had a nice classy clean bright office to do lives in instead of her skanky messy bedroom maybe she'd have a clientele by now. I can imagine the smell of old food and b.o in there. Ew. Another thing, she booked people in to do makeup but is not even qualified OR insured. Someone could take her to court... as well she was having people over mid pandemic whilst she lives with her obese mum and obese, heavily vulnerable nan. This girl needs to hop off social media now. Less than 20 or even 10 comments per post and NO COMMENTS on her business account. It's time to get a real job Rosie. Goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 13

anon18000

Having your shit all over social media and then being anonymous while bullying someone is not the same thing. Do you think if you used your real name people would be searching/looking for you anyway? Y’all don’t have enough relevance for people to care, hence coming after influencers instead. Lmaoooo which one of you has already put a bid in for rosies Instagram? Bet you’re dying for a few thousand followers. God, some of you are vile. I click your accounts to see the messages you’ve previously posted and it makes my skin crawl. Just straight up bullying. It’s misery. There’s no other word. If I don’t like someone or strongly hate them, the LAST thing I’m doing is typing in their name or going on blogs about them to try and tarnish their reputation, I’m simply keeping my mouth closed because I wouldn’t even want to acknowledge or absorb such energy. I just wonder, do you guys have family? Brothers? Sisters? Children? Think about it. (And yes click my profile, not a single NEGATIVE or BULLYING message have I ever left on a thread, ever! Summarised? Yes. Asked questions? Yes. Been disgusting? Never. )

SCREAMING😂😂😂 HEY ROSIE WELCOME TO YOUR OWN TATTLE PAGE XOX

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
I’m actually DEAD! She actually took her time to write that 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Don’t be mad at us coz you pissed a load of people off!! We just writing our views on what you put out into the world: if it didn’t bother her why she still continue to read? Rise above it just adding more fuel to the fire.

Knock us all out? Swear she was sitting in the car last year sobbing coz she got beat up at the park 😅

• Haha

saffronzzxx

LOL she’s going to be making absolutely no money now, not that she even was before because no brands wanted to work with her rank ass. It’s clear no one is supporting lushes so she’ll realise that she needs her main insta back to earn money from the ‘discounted promo’ she’s always doing. Or maybe she’ll come back when her boyfriend leaves her? Not sure how she’s gone from posting everything she does as far as making a bed and having a shower to wanting a private life lol. I give it a week. Will be glad to see the back of her tbh. Nasty girl.

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I really don’t see her and this bf lasting she’s gone through soooo many bfs. She’s still a child and I don’t see her as an influencer she’s boring n no one knows about her

• Heart

Susu

Imagine ripping off your customers, advertising as “luxury” only to store your stock like this 🤢
807B3E86-2BFD-4918-B5F7-5E70B6BFB1BA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow