BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol someone’s brought the account, wonder how long it took her to delete all the photos. People are so sad paying for an account just for some followers. The things people do for clout these days😂 C R I N G E
Is it not agains Instagram rules that you can’t sell accounts, can they both be reported

Reactions: 5
Yep first page of t&cs is that you will not sell your account off. As I said earlier I bet 100% she hasn’t paid any taxes on selling that account or any studio lushes stuff. I bet she made 1k from selling it off by acting like she gained all her followers over years (bought them instead) because that’s what accounts with her following normally go for.
I don’t get how she can try to run a business from Instagram but then go against the platforms rules. It’s all gonna catch up to her

Reactions: 4
why do all girls put that caption when they dye their hair and think they're so edgy its embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ I mean I used to love the orange look but even my 15 year old self would be horrified at this monstrosity

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.