BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to this girl? She used to be so lovely and relatable and now she’s been taken over by forex scams and mlm😢

Reactions: 6
I know! I just started really liking her. I have had to unfollow I can’t bare her stories anymore

Reactions: 4
Forex is real and you can make money from it but the academy she’s promoting is a scam from what I’ve gathered. Her “mentor” may be using her ?? Because she has a platform ... to get people to sign up. Just a guess

Reactions: 1
Forex is real and you can make money from it but the academy she’s promoting is a scam from what I’ve gathered. Her “mentor” may be using her ?? Because she has a platform ... to get people to sign up. Just a guess
I know it’s real, and people make careers out of it. But she’s in a pyramid schemen

That makes sense. It’s all really embarrassing to watch, the whole “boss witch” self promo

I follow someone else who has a big platform and she’s pushing the ketones and trying to get a team under her which I’m sure is easy when you have a huge following

I feel like sadly this will backfire on rosie

Reactions: 2
Where were those comments? I don’t think it is hope, she’s had drama with other inuencers in the past

Anyone seen her clown makeup ? Literally trying to be plouise but makeup looks awful!!

Reactions: 2
So has she dropped the trading and gone to make up lol I feel ever since hope said she’s opening her business she’s switched up and trying to compete with her. I wonder how many ppl r actually paying for that master class hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.