BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her then I unfollowed after she started doing forex like how do you go from being on xfactor and perusing singing to that??? Now shes back on makeup which was her original thing she was into

Reactions: 3
What a waste of beauty
Another girl I think you could say that for is chloeelizabeth my god her old photos on IG - can’t imagine being so naturally beautiful and then modifying it. I’d just get the basics like my brows done etc to enhance my looks. I always assumed these girls were only “pretty” because of all the surgery but they didn’t need to do anything! Rosie defo looked better about a year N half ago I found her on IG and was jels at first but can see where the fillers are taking their toll, defo preferred the black hair too.
For those saying bpd that definitely intrigued me. I have adhd (another neurodivergent condition) and now people have said that about her, it kinda clicks as although Rosie and I are not similar as such, there is something that I ‘get’ or recognise about her (it’s super hard to explain) and do agree she is impulsive etc - I have a friend who is bpd and I was literally thinking earlier I wonder if that’s why we naturally clicked from day one of meeting. It’s like meeting someone akin to you even if you’re not similar. People with issues feel like family I guess hahhaa

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s kind of awful what she’s growing into. The fillers are way too much she looks like a clown, the tattoos are awful and the tan... literally black fishing, what an awful idol for young girls to look up to

She comes on to promote a skin brand with awful stained fingers and then comes on to promote a hair care brand, without even brushing her hair first!! What is wrong with this girl, she is embarrassing the brands rep.
And her lip fillers are so baddd, half of it has migrated outside her lips.
64185AEC-2C9B-4E7A-8CBD-1DCBBF692841.jpeg
E5CEBBB5-8A11-4D4C-944D-CAF9FE37EDBE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She comes on to promote a skin brand with awful stained fingers and then comes on to promote a hair care brand, without even brushing her hair first!! What is wrong with this girl, she is embarrassing the brands rep.
And her lip fillers are so baddd, half of it has migrated outside her lips.
View attachment 319621View attachment 319622
I thought this as well ! Plus it really annoys me
How messy her room is , in the background of her promo posts . Like that brand has sent you something to promote , keep the background tidy and don’t have patchy tan on your hands and scruffy hair . Her hair looks a bit Boris Johnson in that pic lol . I just can’t get over how this girl has changed for the worse . She was so pretty with the black hair and before fillers . Very sad

I thought this as well ! Plus it really annoys me
How messy her room is , in the background of her promo posts . Like that brand has sent you something to promote , keep the background tidy and don’t have patchy tan on your hands and scruffy hair . Her hair looks a bit Boris Johnson in that pic lol . I just can’t get over how this girl has changed for the worse . She was so pretty with the black hair and before fillers . Very sad
I think she’s more like Trump with the orange tan😆.
I saw she’s doing a sale for the lashes -the set of 5 for £50 ahaha how is that a sale?! Hope’s lashes look nicer and better price of 3 for £15 I’m tempted to get some.
I saw her posting about struggling financially. She should swallow her pride and get a 9-5 job like the rest of the world instead of acting like she’s better than that. And it’s cheeky of her and other influencers selling clothing on Depop that they got for free.

Reactions: 6
I think with her following she should leave the 9-5 jobs for others right now (as so many out of work) and work on building profit from that as she could build her base realistically. It’s hard for others to create a following and do that these days so she should make the most of it. I honestly agree with what someone said about possible mental health issues not in a horrible way but I think that’s why she doesn’t properly stick to one thing and make a go of it and also seems to have gone “downhill” - I reckon she’s struggling with mental health and I do actually feel for her as I think from a young age she’s just tried to emulate this image (Simon said something similar on X factor to her) when she should capitalise on her natural beauty and personality as some of her content is good. She did a wig video once which was really funny to watch. I think she tries to be this Instagram baddie image too much whereas when I first found her IG she seemed more edgy and a bit different not someone just trying to be plastic and this fake boss babe type thing. Like kylie back in her blue hair days when she was quite cool and not so plastic?
She also has the look and ability to take a good pic if she toned back the fake ness and stick to one overall vibe for her brand like this she’d do well I think.
I also do appreciate that she has always done stories and pics without makeup despite not looking perfect - I do think that’s a good influence to her younger followers to not be ashamed of make up free faces as so many people who post makeup free stil either are lucky enough to look amazing or have used filters etc. It’s refreshing to see someone with acne and eye circles etc own it. I’ve always struggled with looking dead without makeup and up until recently (due to depression making me let myself go a bit lol) I wouldn’t have left the house without makeup on. And I’m much older!

Wow essay haha it didn’t look that long in the lil box!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s good that she shows ppl what a real life looks like and is completely different to daisy odonnell for example. Ppl can relate. However, I guess they’re is a level of professionalism required when it comes to advertising. I’m a small business owner myself and I’m all for people being their real selves online. But when I’m paying someone to advertise my products, they can tidy their room and brush their hair. It just looks trampy. I think there’s much better influencers to advertise your stuff. She got all her followers when she was in her edgy stage and had something a bit different. But she’s turned into an insta clone of every other girl. I genuinely think she has adhd or something because she’s always chasing something. It’s sad because these MLM companies and forex saw that she wanted to make it big so just used her to sell their scams. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl, she just doesn’t showcase herself in the best way and it’s a waste

Reactions: 6
Just don’t understand why she is always trying to be someone/something she’s not

Reactions: 4
I know it’s the same with her saying she’s a veggie and she’s not eating dairy and then we constantly see her eating dead animals lol.. it’s okay but just say what you are. If you wanna eat meat or eat dairy that’s cool, but be authentic with your following and stop trying to be who you’re not

Reactions: 5
In the space of the year I have followed her she has been
1. Aspiring pop star
2. Youtuber
3. Business owner
4. Forex “trader”
5. Make up artist
6. Lifestyle blogger
7. Perfume seller

and she wonders why her followers aren’t increasing! No one knows what she will do next, there is no consistency.

Reactions: 11
See the photo shoot she has just done. That’s the kinda tit she should focus on and try a mix of modelling and influencing. Like I said she has that “edgy”ness SOMETIMES like some of her old posts. She should hone that as she would stand out - less basic insta baddie more of just the girl who’s different from the rest of the pack? If I’m honest when I first followed her I assumed she wasn’t actually trying to be an influencer and just had a following Cos of her looks. It puts me off when she acts like she is a big influencer and talks up that side of things as my first impression from her IG back then was a bit more “too cool for school” if you get me like not even trying?

Reactions: 2
glad there’s a thread about this black fishing skank. her tan is RIDICULOUS and she looks like she stinks and needs a good wash. She bounces from boy to boy and barely has any friends. She thinks she is THE tit when in reality she lives in a dirty council flat - the boujee persona she displays on instagram really needs to stop 😂
Her filler is botched, someone close to her really needs to tell her to give it a rest, as well as with that awful makeup 😭 what a waste of a platform

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.