BabyGirlRoze / Rosie Bragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gone toooo far with the fillers recently, her face looks like it’s just been plumped to the max and looks really fake and old 😖 it’s such a shame as she was stunning

Reactions: 2
Having followed her for years I genuinely think she has BPD. Maybe she doesn’t even know. She’s very impulsive

Reactions: 8
She was so much more stunning with the black hair and less fillers. I agree she looks haggard with all that filler in her cheeks and lips.
I wish she would stop editing and using filters on her make up looks. It’s almost fraud to do yet sell make up classes on perfecting your base. Without filter all acne still shows ?

Reactions: 4
This shocked me, is she really only 19?:oops:
she needs to relax on fake tan, that’s border line black fishing.
44C7342F-8151-40E6-BCFE-CC416EB95B0A.jpeg
C0DF0E4E-0320-475C-AF48-BFC4C2195A80.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Noooo her new hair!! I knew that was gunna be a disaster when she had bleach painted on her roots! What hairdresser would leave it blue?!?!

I used to be so obsessed with Rosie and her looks but now she’s destroyed her face and the patchy fake tan that’s 10x darker than what it should be doesn’t do her any justice (not to mention blackfishing). She was so naturally beautiful. I understand people don’t always feel comfortable in their own skin but all these influencers are just merging into one person from fillers, Botox and surgery.

Her lips looks so red and sore😢

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t think she should of showed her bf. This is her 3rd one she’s made public and she says the same thing Ik he’s the one, he’s the best bf. He also looks a lot older than her.

Reactions: 1
she goes thru so many phases one min shes a youtuber then a makeup blogger then forex then a lash brand owner then one min shes all girly and blonde then shes black hair and all street , cant keep up lol

right now shes on live being a singer cba with this girl hahahah

Reactions: 17
she goes thru so many phases one min shes a youtuber then a makeup blogger then forex then a lash brand owner then one min shes all girly and blonde then shes black hair and all street , cant keep up lol

right now shes on live being a singer cba with this girl hahahah
hahaa she changes her page with a new title everyday, now she’s a make up artist and changed her handle. It’s prob why her following is dropping because no one can keep up.
And her lips look so painful like they’re ready to burst any moment now.

Honestly how can she claim to be a mAKE uP ArtIsT and charge people for a class lmao
2F885CEC-C7BB-45A6-9762-EB60066AFBC3.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.