Baby.skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was trying to get about £650 for it last time. It’s not even nice!

Reactions: 2
Jeezo the vanity and attention seeking levels are at an all time high…

And how is she grafting exactly? Trying on pairs of jeans…? She’s not in the real world

Reactions: 4
She’s considering going ahead with a free breast reduction abroad on the back of receiving a totally random email. Is she absolutely insane?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s considering going ahead with a free breast reduction abroad on the back of receiving a totally random email. Is she absolutely insane?
Came on to say the same thing! 😂😂😂 if it all goes tits up , no medical professional here will touch her 👀😳

Reactions: 3
Is the reduction purely for vanity too? Like I completely understand women who have that procedure for health reasons and it’s major, major surgery. Can’t help but think she’s only talking about it to get loads of messages telling her how gorgeous she is and not to do it. Not sure I’ll ever understand what on Earth she’s thinking with this

Reactions: 2
Cba with her. Her boobs don’t even look that big. Attention seeking.
She’s always going on about having big boobs, they’ve never looked that big to me! I doubt she needs a reduction or lift but of course she’s been offered one for free.

Reactions: 3
Fuckin hell man just seen all the shite about her BF going to the football/no texting her all day/out all day drinking/coming home steaming etc. Wtf that poor boy no allowed out to watch a game? Has he just to stay with her all day everyday? 😳 I was loving the peace I got yesterday 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg she actually said “maybe having a child is not for me”????!! Because her daughter won’t settle at night. She’s awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Totally ridiculous. It’s Christmas hols and Honey will be totally out of her usual routine (if there is a usual routine…) so of course she might be harder to settle. I have nothing against co-sleeping and have done it myself on occasion but it does create a sleep association that she can’t just pick up and put down when it suits her. Everything is about what is best for Ruby, no consideration of what might be best for Honey.

Reactions: 5
Oh here she goes again, telling us how massive her boobs are and she tries to hide them. We’ve all seen the bikini pics, where are the massive boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7