Baby.skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an ungrateful cow honestly. Moaning because she’s being taken to Manchester and she’s “not ready”. Like? You’re telling me she doesn’t have 25 minutes to pack a weekend bag and have a shower and shave her legs. Ok hun

Reactions: 3
How is she affording £95 on a single dress???? Surely her social media doesn’t pay that well?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her floor is actually awful
The bathroom one?
Yeah I agree ! The whole flat I feel she rushes into stuff so quick and tries to do it on cheap then it ends up looking crap and she has to re do
It’s literally with every purchase

Reactions: 4
She needs to stop complaining about tradesmen or none of them are going to want to work with her??

Reactions: 7
Is she serious?! Of course she needs to pay the joiner for his time, she’s got him collecting and returning orders for her. She expects money for taking pictures of herself all day, but she isn’t willing to pay for actual services. Influencers need to do one, I can’t stand any of them anymore, all self entitled belters. Get a real job and then maybe you’ll have more respect for others
---
The bathroom one?
Yeah I agree ! The whole flat I feel she rushes into stuff so quick and tries to do it on cheap then it ends up looking crap and she has to re do
It’s literally with every purchase
agree!
she has no idea what she is doing. Too busy chasing instant gratification. Also, stop pretending you are doing a diy Reno when you aren’t actually doing any of the hard stuff yourself

Reactions: 8
What a walloper. Sounds like she is the issue. She’s so impulsive with her choices round the flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha omg her window has blown in! I feel like this is karma for all the moaning she does at the tradesmen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair that’s how kids learn
Yeah I get that but I personally wouldn’t actively encourage my child to touch a slug given that they often carry parasites. Different if you’re going to wash their hands immediately after but given they’re walking along the street I would think that unlikely.

Reactions: 1
Why would you have your hair in a plait like that when your hair is so thin/fine. Looks absolutely awful

• Sick
Reactions: 4