Baby.skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually considering getting major surgery on the back of a new Instagram posts…? Does she understand the risks of complications arising from this? It actually blows my mind that she’s willing to take this risk when she has a small child. Can’t believe nobody is stepping in and telling her what a terrible idea it is and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with her body as it is.

Reactions: 7
If she gets a free kitchen I would fummmme.
did her bf not have a house? Could she not buy one with him instead of trying to sort that flat?

Reactions: 3
I would have to agree with the not being a 34 comment. I’ve seen her irl, I’m smaller than her and I’m not a 34. She clearly is bothered about what size she is, and that’s ok, just stop trying to make out you are skinnier than everyone?

Reactions: 7
Is her daughter really sleeping on a blow up bed in Ruby’s room? The one bed flat really wasn’t a good idea…

Reactions: 5
Is her daughter really sleeping on a blow up bed in Ruby’s room? The one bed flat really wasn’t a good idea…
Anything to live in the west end 🥴 yet with all the renovating she’s doing she probably could’ve just got a two bed and be sorted. Find it all so strange

Reactions: 2