Baby.skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh sorry, is this a joke? She’s getting help because a wee messy cow? 😂😂
I know, why not use one of her child free days to clean and sort her house! Too busy looking in the mirror. She was hinting a while ago for a free declutter/clean.

Reactions: 2
I think she has been shadow banned, doesn’t come up on search for me and the like count on her recent pics is really low?

Bride of Wildenstein
OMG came to say the same thing!! Her face is something else now😂😂 Also was bored so stalking her insta and its literally AD after AD after AD. I know we all need to make money but c'mon, she'd sell her granny for an insta post/story. 🙄 she's so bleeping dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG came to say the same thing!! Her face is something else now😂😂 Also was bored so stalking her insta and its literally AD after AD after AD. I know we all need to make money but c'mon, she'd sell her granny for an insta post/story. 🙄 she's so bleeping dull.
Just can’t get over her face she looks so different? Like sometimes she looks good then other times it’s very plastic looking. S

Reactions: 1
Omg a big huge fuckin story about something “exciting” she’s “been wanting to tell us for ages” and what is it? Fuckin hair extensions. Jesus Christ on a bike man give me strength! Most of us have hair extensions doll 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begging for people to like all her posts aswell instead of just her competition post

Reactions: 3
Because she leaves her there until the last possible second to maximise her time posing in front of the mirror. Unlike working parents who likely do pick up on their way home from work while juggling 100 other things. Is she wants to avoid “trauma” maybe she could just collect Honey a bit earlier on.

Reactions: 6
Sam and Yaz have done absolutely nothing for their brand image as the vast majority think it was absolutely outrageous what they both did and they will be struggling to get decent brand sponsorships.

also interesting that Sam and Tristian's plant business has mostly 'sold out' images on the plants you can purchase - does this imply the business is winding down? Can't be doing well if you're not using capital to reinvest in stock.

Sam and Yaz have done absolutely nothing for their brand image as the vast majority think it was absolutely outrageous what they both did and they will be struggling to get decent brand sponsorships.

also interesting that Sam and Tristian's plant business has mostly 'sold out' images on the plants you can purchase - does this imply the business is winding down? Can't be doing well if you're not using capital to reinvest in stock.
??? Am I missing something

sorry wrong thread :(

• Haha
Reactions: 1