Baby.skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so miserable all the time! it’s enough to put you off having kids she constantly just seems to be complaining.

Reactions: 2
She has unfollowed him on all of her accounts (including personal one). Been posting over the past few weeks about feeling down etc too which made me have a look!
Ooft. I actually had a feeling they had split due to a couple of her stories. . Hope she’s alright. Wonder if she’ll mention it?

That makes me feel so sad. I hope she’s okay. I noticed she had been quiet but I didn’t really click until her story there.

That makes me feel so sad. I hope she’s okay. I noticed she had been quiet but I didn’t really click until her story there.
Same :( they seemed really suited and good to eachother ahh we never do truly know what goes on behind insta

She has just confirmed it on her stories they looked so happy. Just shows that not everything is as it seems

Reactions: 1
God all she’s been doing is going clubbing every weekend since they split. Kind of feel bad for Honey. Last week she was out both Saturday and Sunday and she’s out again tonight…

I really wonder what happened, seems like it came out of the blue for her

Surprising considering they just had the bathroom done not too long ago too! I really wonder what happened.

Is she buying a flat in the west end on her own ? And I don’t think she works either?
How???
No disrespect but I’d just love to know how that can be Dane