Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Yeah she had the certificate on her fridge too- did she fake that? The story’s true obviously and I seem to remember someone said above she was trying to adopt a fake persona hence the writing style
No I think it's true she has a picture of her in a graduation gown on her social media when she was much much younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Moniker

VIP Member
I’d be bothered if thousands of people thought I was someone who had behaved appallingly and I was receiving an avalanche of negative attention as result.

I’m not saying she’s not ‘Martha’, but asking why someone would be bothered by being mistaken for someone who had done awful things is odd. Wouldn’t you be bothered if everyone decided it was you who had done such things?
I think the point the OP is making is that it clearly IS her. Nothing odd about that.

Reactions: 3

Orange456

I think she was trying to make out she was better than she was because she’s a fantasist. She was meant to be some top lawyer but couldn’t afford a cup of tea much less an iPhone, so she put that at the end of her texts to make it look like she had one. She was completely delusional. The spelling errors were probably just to reflect her mental state. At least that’s my take on it.
Thank you! That makes sense now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

thomasthetank82

We don’t even know if that’s true, the tv show has parts made up for entertainment.

this is some of the problem, a lot of people are thinking everything is fact when it is based on facts, it’s not a documentary
I read about her stalking Laura Wray and she took a restraining order out against her, I guess I got confused/presumed RG had one too. If not he certainly should after this shit storm witch hunt that could fire her up again.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
She’s saying she’ll charge three grand an hour when her new company starts up 😂😂😂

Literally even the top magic circle partners aren’t charging this, she is an unbelievable fantasist. Clearly obsessed with being a ‘lawyer’ but she never even completed a traineeship….
Her law career seems to have been boring politicians and stuff.

I wonder if her law career didn't take her where she imagined.

yellowhello

I know this woman that everyone’s been posting did say about ‘hanging curtains’ but do we know for fact the real life person Martha was based on said this? Could Richard have used a few weird tweets from other people for this character? A mix of experiences in a way?
He did seem adamant she wouldn’t even know it was about her, but if she did say that sentence then she would know…

hope this woman isn’t a mistaken identity situation. Her tweets seem horrible though

• Heart

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Top tip for paywalled articles. If you’re on iPhone (like Martha) then open in Safari.

Then click the ‘Aa’ button then ‘Show Reader’ in the toolbar. It bypasses the paywall.

You’re welcome 😊
Is there a cheat for android?

SaLou

VIP Member
I've started watching this but I'm finding Martha so annoying I'm not sure I can continue it!!