Baby Reindeer Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her Facebook page - it appears she's got flatmates - imagine finding out she was your flatmate?!! I'm terrified I hit a like on her page😂
😂Crikes - she’ll know we’ve been looking on her fb page too - expect to be stalked any day Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I once met Noel Fielding in the Hawley. Bit of a prick tbh.
I also don't blame RG for not trying harder to cover Martha's identity but shouldn't paint himself as concerned for her.
Bit off topic but I read on tattle a few years back, that someone else met him and said he bragged about money or something like that in front of a homeless person and then threw some notes at them. Unsure if remembered that 100% correctly! And said he was coked up too.

Back to Martha/ FH....if I was Abbey clancy I'd be abit worried now!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure who first said her DMs aren’t open but they definitely are, I know we all know her name and who she is now but I’ve covered in case I can’t share on here. Her profile allows messaging and takes you to messenger to send it (and I should mention that I haven’t messaged her lol) but I’d assume some weird people probably have. Mind you she says she can’t access her DMs so who knows!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don’t have Facebook but don’t you have to have a separate app downloaded for the inbox messages??

Reactions: 9
She seems relatively coherent for somebody who is alleged to be so unwell. My aunt has schizophrenia and when she's in an episode of psychosis she posts and sends complete gobbledegook (delusions about god, the royal family trying to assassinate her etc).

I'm not convinced that FH is anywhere near that level of ill. Sure she probably has something going on upstairs, but nothing that should absolve her of accountability.

There will be hundreds of us on tattle who have various mental illnesses yet don't behave the way she does. She obviously has capacity.

Her posts make sense (aside from when she's trying to convince people that she didn't have any involvement with Richard then goes on to contradict herself) and she just comes across as a complete hole to me. A racist, homophobic bigot.

Reactions: 21
I don’t agree with people sending her abusive messages but knowing the tit was going to hit the fan, I really think she should have deleted her account or started a new one to protect herself. She could also tighten the security till this has all died down by removing the option to message her or like/dislike her posts.
Why shouldn’t she be exposed for who she is?She’s been convicted of stalking a few different people. Documentaries and films are made all the time about people who’ve committed crimes and their names aren’t hidden. I don’t see what the difference is here?
The thing is why on Earth you woukd believe what is she saying about death threats when everything else is a lie and she contradicts herself all the time - I don't belive for one second there are any death threats, she is trying to make Richard Gadd look bad that's for sure.If there were any,police woukd advise her to close all SM,she thrived on attention even befire Netflix,she makes all these ridiculous comments so this is her loving the attention.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure who first said her DMs aren’t open but they definitely are, I know we all know her name and who she is now but I’ve covered in case I can’t share on here. Her profile allows messaging and takes you to messenger to send it (and I should mention that I haven’t messaged her lol) but I’d assume some weird people probably have. Mind you she says she can’t access her DMs so who knows!
They are open on FB, but closed on Twitter

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit cynical about the real Martha and can’t help thinking she’s playing up to the character portrayed in Baby Reindeer, by mimicking the badly typed texts and emails she sent to Gadd. I don’t think she’s so mentally unstable she’s unaware of the impact of her posts on Facebook.

Reactions: 3
She seems relatively coherent for somebody who is alleged to be so unwell. My aunt has schizophrenia and when she's in an episode of psychosis she posts and sends complete gobbledegook (delusions about god, the royal family trying to assassinate her etc).

I'm not convinced that FH is anywhere near that level of ill. Sure she probably has something going on upstairs, but nothing that should absolve her of accountability.

There will be hundreds of us on tattle who have various mental illnesses yet don't behave the way she does. She obviously has capacity.

Her posts make sense (aside from when she's trying to convince people that she didn't have any involvement with Richard then goes on to contradict herself) and she just comes across as a complete hole to me. A racist, homophobic bigot.
I don’t think she should be absolved of accountability but at the end of the day people only know about her because of Baby Reindeer. If things had moved on and she was no longer harassing RG then why are people winding her up? And they are, I’ve seen people calling her a psycho and a nutter on X and wishing her dead.

IMG_7780.jpeg
IMG_7781.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m a bit cynical about the real Martha and can’t help thinking she’s playing up to the character portrayed in Baby Reindeer, by mimicking the badly typed texts and emails she sent to Gadd. I don’t think she’s so mentally unstable she’s unaware of the impact of her posts on Facebook.
She absolutely is if you look at older posts on her Facebook, she's clearly nuts plus shes a horrible human

Reactions: 6
I believe she lacks cognitive capacity, social skills and relationship skills. She is obsessive and delusional. I don’t pity her at all, I feel nothing for her but I don’t pity him either, it’s a strange and bleak story but one he seems keen to keep alive. I agree with his sentiments about them being both being a meeting of matching and wretched dysfunctions.

Reactions: 18
She's still going on. She's trying hard to convince everyone she isn't Martha whilst behaving exactly how Martha did on the show.

A little part of me is wondering if this is all a big set up/experiment and everyone is in on it including SF. But I think if that was true, there would be a massive backlash against RG when it all comes out.

It's all just so bizarre it's hard to believe it's real.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she just hasn’t got the messenger app she said something about messages being on her ‘other phone’ that broke and she can’t access on the one she’s using

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just dont buy the PR stunt theory. She’s been posting non-stop for 10 years. SF has stepped down/lost his job and his reputation is on the line.
As the many victims of stalking would attest to, people really are this capable of being this crazy.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.