Baby Reindeer Netflix #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s been back on her usual rant on fb till the early hours again! I hope she gets another ban! It’s prob drives her round the bend not being able to post! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says people are phoning her up but how do these people get her number in the first place? I don't understand why she doesn't change her number if she's getting that many calls as she claims late at night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See she’s been back on her usual rant on fb till the early hours again! I hope she gets another ban! It’s prob drives her round the bend not being able to post! 😂
When I see that she's posted like 5 posts of a morning I almost feel sorry for her, because she's clearly very lonely and posting these facebook rants is the only way she seems to get any social interaction...but then when I actually see the posts I think nahh, permanent ban for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The £250 was to pay for the hair do and her cab. They paid her a fee to cover her expenses, she did the interview for free. All her lawyer friends ;) should be advising her. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laura Wray is lying.
Richard Gadd is lying.
Piers Morgan is lying.

Everyone's a liar and she's the one telling the truth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goodness me, having only just watched Baby Reindeer, what have I just seen?

So Fiona Harvey is saying that most of the stuff in the Netflix series about Martha is made up, but presumably the truth on all this is out there?

What I find the most concerning is the man in the shadows who seems to have a Jimmy Savile level of manipulation and sexual assault going on.

Reactions: 6
She says people are phoning her up but how do these people get her number in the first place? I don't understand why she doesn't change her number if she's getting that many calls as she claims late at night
.......she told Piers Morgan that her phone 'broke' when she moved...... :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.