Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

Only just joined this thread so apologise if this has been voiced before. My biggest take from Baby Reindeer was that Gadd viewed himself, Martha, his Dad and Teri as victims that were left increasingly vulnerable after enduring trauma.
Tonight’s interview with FH was disturbing; as a mental health professional I feel she shouldn’t have been allowed to be interviewed in this manner. I have said on many a thread on here that we don’t need to medicalise people- some people can just be shitty people; nothing to do with mental illness. However, l believe FH needs help.
Are you UK based? Simply to know procedure there, could someone have stopped her essentially?
I thought Peirs was gona be much worse than he was to be honest I thought was gona start with him but it kinda didn't he was probably warned by every human involved not ta act the fk, but public were always going to respond and I don't know where I sit on it again, I'm very much confused by this lady, if that lad is not her nephew he's going ta great lengths with emails from the sun and all, i said earlier boy there gona be some media circus tomorrow 🫣. I hope for a lot of people her included she does have some sort support but I don't know/believe she has personally or medically, because surely it wouldn't have happened.
But it most def happened on YouTube because no station was willing to risk, it could well bring down a whole station if something goes wrong here.
It's a lot isn't it. 🙈

Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member

There you go, hope this is allowed!
Why didn't she delete the Twitter account - knowing she could easily be identified through her tweets?
---
Omg can someone tell me who this irritating green spot of a woman is please??? Iman? Why piers had her on the panel baffles me. 🫠

totally spoiled a potentially interesting debate!

Imam Ayton - you should hear her defending Meghan Markle !!! 😁

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
I can't get over this bit, can't share a 20 second video on here as it's too large for tattle but here's the stills:
Screenshot_20240510-165223.png
Screenshot_20240510-165234.png
Screenshot_20240510-165309.png
Screenshot_20240510-165316.png
Screenshot_20240510-165331.png
Screenshot_20240510-165340.png

P: "I mean, obviously when you make such an emphatic denial of the central point of the story, your basically accusing both him but also Netflix of lying about it."

F: "I am."

P: "And that's, that's pretty defamatory."

F: "It's not defamatory if it's true."

P: "No, no, it's defamatory that they've been to you!"

F: "Oh I'm sorry, yes. I misunderstood there. Yes, exactly... Exactly."

• Haha

greycloud

And if Netflix haven’t made it clear enough that 1, 2 and 3 aren’t true then she has a case against Netflix. Certainly the PM interview at least shows clearly he believes the prison bit is true as he asked her whether she’d been to prison for it and the general reaction to her and on X is clear a significant amount of people believe all 3.
I would be surprised if netflix didnt have proof of all 3 its risky for them but also is she really a threat? I dunno why I believe her on those 3 points but I do plus the fact RG has said she didnt go to prison for stalking him.

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
It could still be a true story, I think we can all agree she was lying a lot in that interview, so her denying an assault doesn’t mean anything, maybe it did happen

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Is it even possible for her to sue Netflix with such a limited income? I thought you needed big bucks to sue even if you are a highly qualified lawyer.

There's something called "jigsaw identification" which is basically when you don't name someone but drop enough clues to identify them. It can still be judged as defamation (if untrue).
Jigsaw identification only applies to court cases with reporting restrictions on them, not defamation.

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear the Radio 4 segment on Baby Reindeer: Fact or Fiction this evening? I saw it was on in the car but my partner didn't want to listen! Apparently Piers Morgan was on to talk about the interview with Fiona. Wondered if anything new was said.