Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop looking. It’s like a car crash and i feel horrible but she is just going on and on and on.

Reactions: 22
Many people are blaming RG for all this, but doesn’t Netflix have some sort of responsibility too?

sent from my iPhoen in the Hawley Arms, whilst begging for a free cup of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Many people are blaming RG for all this, but doesn’t Netflix have some sort of responsibility too?

sent from my iPhoen in the Hawley Arms, whilst begging for a free cup of tea!
Richard Gadd has experienced significant trauma which has had a huge impact on him and his behaviour. I think Netflix have potentially been exploitative towards him and ‘Martha’. The one who seems to be getting minimal scrutiny is ‘Darrien’ who is a predatory abuser.

Reactions: 60
The more I read her posts and the timings each day, the more I'm leaning into drunk ranting rather than MH ranting.

Reactions: 8
I still have no sympathy for the nasty piece of work, I'm 😦 that The Sun posted her real name and photo though!

Reactions: 16
Can someone explain to me how Netflix can make this series without speaking to Martha and getting her consent and giving her some of the ££££ . That is if she exists !!!! . My head’s fell off after reading these threads 😳. I’m so confused ..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me how Netflix can make this series without speaking to Martha and getting her consent and giving her some of the ££££ . That is if she exists !!!! . My head’s fell off after reading these threads 😳. I’m so confused ..
because technically there is no Martha. She’s a work of fiction.

Reactions: 13
I also think Richard Gadd wanted her to be found. She clearly needs help but what a horrible woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.