Baby Names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am due my second little boy next year and am already struggling with names so I thought a thread to post your favourite baby names (both boy and girl) would help to give me and other mamas to be some much needed inspo! Spam away 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like the more uncommon names

Fabian
Castiel
Dimitri or dimetrius (I suck at spelling lol)
Sebastian
Kurt
Theodore

And for girls

Ava
Olivia
Yazmyn
Mia

Being a huge hp fan I'd never hear the end of naming my kids after characters despite the fact that it's the name itself I like but I do like Severus and Hermione

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Elliot for a little boy. Also a big fan of Oscar and Issac, although those are a lot more common now than they were 8 years ago when we started ttc.

Girl names I love are Ophelia and Nora

Reactions: 4
I was going to post something similar in the pregnancy thread as I’m due to have my boy in Feb and really struggling with names so thanks for this 😅

Hugely individual, but for boys I liked:
Jasper
Angus
Vincent
Victor
Francis
We needed shorter names as we have a long married surname. We had two girls though, so none of them ever made the shortlist.

Reactions: 1
I love Theodora, with Teddie as a nickname

then Robert nn Robbie for a boy

I love Theodora, with Teddie as a nickname

then Robert nn Robbie for a boy
Are you a Robbie fan by any chance? 😂 his daughter has the same name/nickname too.

I like Hollie and Jack. If my son had been a girl he’d have been a Jessica but I’ve gone off that name now. I don’t like many other girls name really!

I also like Zak for a boy. Maybe it’s a rhyming thing 😂

Boys-
Arlo
Albie
Zachary
Xavier
Reuben
Arthur
Jasper
Henry
Elliot

Girls-
Matilda
Aurora
Iris
Lyra
Ingrid
Jocelyn

Fabian
Castiel
Sebastian
Kurt
Theodore

And for girls

Ava
Olivia
Yazmyn
Mia

Being a huge hp fan I'd never hear the end of naming my kids after characters despite the fact that it's the name itself I like but I do like Severus and Hermione
LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Castiel 😍 I love Draco too 💚

When i was pregnant i fought so much with my hubby about names, he hated everything i suggested !!!

Rupert, Rudiger, Basil, Hubert, Percy, Darnation, Alfonzo, Juan, Elmo, Rocky, Dave

• Wow
Boys: Noah, Henry, Sebastian, Seth, Atticus, Axel, Oliver, Leopold, Ulysses, Connor, Vergil.

Girls: Astrid, Audrey, Charlotte, Olivia, Athena, Luna, Vivian.

• Wow
LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Castiel 😍 I love Draco too 💚

When i was pregnant i fought so much with my hubby about names, he hated everything i suggested !!!
Thanks I've loved it for a while, I also like Draco, felix, an Oliver

Lol if I have a boy my boy is gonna be sebastian and future hubby will be getting told that, had my eye on that name since I was 9 an it's never changed 😂

I also think it's important to like the shortened versions of names as chances are when they are older it may go to that with friends, my neice is bethany but her mum HATES Beth which is stupid since school friends may call her Beth an there's a chance she may want that as well, I for one refuse to use my full name an go by the shorternd version as I hate it lol

Fabian
Castiel
Sebastian
Kurt
Theodore

And for girls

Ava
Olivia
Yazmyn
Mia

Pretty sure Ava, Olivia, Mia and Theodore are all top 20 if not top 10 now.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t be less pregnant but I love names!

Girls: Anna, Frances, Magdalena, Agnes, Lydia, Helena, Rosemary, Phoebe, Gwendolen

Boys: Alexander, James, Basil, Dylan, Oscar, Grover, Inigo, Peter, Kit, Robin

Sophie, Holly, Saskia, Imogen, Penelope, Charlotte, Libby, Pippa, Madeline, Georgina, Scarlett

Robin, Oscar, Freddie, Marcus, Max, Christopher, Oliver, Thomas