Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I write that as a caption sometimes (not pregnant lol) I think it’s just endearing towards Ben but maybe I’m wrong bc Tattle always knows about pregnancies first 😂

Reactions: 1
They are really lovely girls but omg how many times do you have to say "it's a vibe"
What does that even mean? if this is your job you should be able to articulate yourself with more clarity
Write a script to loosely follow for each video?

Reactions: 7
Also, its really irritating when these influencers keep saying, "I'm not gonna lie"

Reactions: 6
she definitely looks pregnant (assuming thats her in Liv Guy’s instagram story she re-posted today)
Just seen the post! It does look like she could be pregnant however not sure if it’s because the dress is not tight fitting either

Turned ayse’s new Paris vlog off 10 minutes in.. anyone else find her and Jack boring😣?

Did anyone else see the comment on Insta. today where someone said that Ayse seemed unhappy. It was quickly deleted.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the comment on Insta. today where someone said that Ayse seemed unhappy. It was quickly deleted.
I honestly feel like she is. Obs we only see a small part of their relationship but; I feel like she got pregnant way too early and now they’re getting to know eachother / have the stress of a newborn, she’s seeing the reality of rushing. They definitely won’t last and I’m not even trying to be negative or a hater.. you can see they just don’t jell well together, when compared to zel and ben

Reactions: 8
I had to come om here after stupidly watching the Paris vlog :rolleyes:. OMG such a strange couple ..... so boring. I also couldn't deal with Ayse's comment at the Arc de Triumph 'I find it so cute when they all take pictures'. BECAUSE THEY'RE bleeping TOURISTS, AND SO ARE YOU. She was acting like shes a Parisian resident or something... so odd. Very pretentious and snobby thing to say. Looks like shes taking lots of pages out of Jacks book.

Oh sweet Jesus. I honestly don't think Zel would have got pregnant right now if Ayse hadn't had a baby.
Her caption makes it seem like they were trying for a while

Reactions: 19
Oh sweet Jesus. I honestly don't think Zel would have got pregnant right now if Ayse hadn't had a baby.
Her caption makes it seem like they were trying for a while
Second this! I do think she was influenced to a point but super happy for her if it’s what they truly wanted! 💖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.