Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new reel on Ayses insta of Mila is so cute and then the story!! Honestly so sweet, such a beautiful little baby girl and a double of Ayse!

Reactions: 6
The new reel on Ayses insta of Mila is so cute and then the story!! Honestly so sweet, such a beautiful little baby girl and a double of Ayse!
I also think Mila looks a lot like their mum!

Reactions: 1
Really odd thought but when ayse is on the phone to zel and Jack rings and she declines and he keeps ringing.. found it a bit odd like surely if she’s not answering /declining she’s busy. He kept ringing, odd behaviour? Unless it was an emergency obs which I doubt

Reactions: 11
Really odd thought but when ayse is on the phone to zel and Jack rings and she declines and he keeps ringing.. found it a bit odd like surely if she’s not answering /declining she’s busy. He kept ringing, odd behaviour? Unless it was an emergency obs which I doubt
I thought that as well! She’s obviously on the phone and not answering for a reason

Reactions: 3
omg this!!! I got this weird controlling vibe from jack lol, anyone else?? like ayse always has to do things to please him otherwise he gets in a strop lol

Reactions: 7
Absolutely controlling vibes. I’ve been in a controlling situation and he has allll the tell tale signs. Even the wierd little sighs he used to do when they first got together and she would vlog. But she’s too head over heels for him to even see that. That’s what it looks like from an outsider anyway..

And he was obviously texting her in between the calls! I’ve always said he gives me major weird vibes. There’s just something about him

Reactions: 5
Did anyone clock how Ayse pronounces ‘Sachet’ In the latest vlog when she’s showing the flowers ? Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Ayse and Jack are in London for a weekend without Mila, went for a dinner last night then Jack went clubbing so they went clubbing when Ayse doesn’t like clubbing. What’s the point? Just making her go somewhere and she felt uncomfortable (from her stories)

Reactions: 4
So Ayse and Jack are in London for a weekend without Mila, went for a dinner last night then Jack went clubbing so they went clubbing when Ayse doesn’t like clubbing. What’s the point? Just making her go somewhere and she felt uncomfortable (from her stories)
he's controlling and she just wants to do anything at all to please him, its obvious. Zeliha is in such a cute genuine relationship and I love it, she's acting herself with Ben and its lovely to see.

A date weekend away was just an excuse for Jack to go clubbing 😒

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon she left Mila with her mum or Jacks parents? Not sure if she’s mentioned (not that it matters! Just curious)

I currently much prefer Ayse to Zel but I still can’t stand Jack!

Do we reckon she left Mila with her mum or Jacks parents? Not sure if she’s mentioned (not that it matters! Just curious)

I currently much prefer Ayse to Zel but I still can’t stand Jack!
Yes I wondered that too, ayse and jack seem to be going out a lot it almost feels like ayse is trying to prove a point that they can still go out and do the things they did before even with a newborn.
There’s something about zeliha that I can’t stand she literally just irritates me I think it’s her personality and the way she speaks and she really tries to be better than ayse, but I prefer ayse she’s more humble and just seems more real

feel free to correct me if I’m wrong! But I don’t think Ayse has shown Mila on YouTube and I actually love that! Unlike Elle, Carys and Imogen (just to name a few) she’s not used her daughter for views and her section of the Vlog isn’t all baby things crammed and neither was it all about pregnancy constantly when she was pregnant. They can be annoying at times but I do find them sometimes quite refreshing to watch!

Mila is still hidden on YouTube but visible on Instagram, not sure what the difference is to them?

Mila is still hidden on YouTube but visible on Instagram, not sure what the difference is to them?
Because they can monetise from her on YouTube but not on insta unless she’s doing an ad? Could be wrong

Ayse went to Nusret🥴 expensive and overpriced but of course they went for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.